DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

275/65/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers

55K views 53 replies 18 participants last post by  trooperjoe73 
#1 ·
So, after much debate...this is what I went with. I looked at the BFG Rugged Trail and the Toyo A/T II. I liked the BFG but the more I looked, the less I liked the sidewall. The Toyos would have taken to long to come in, so I went to the Nittos.

They will be in Saturday morning and I will have pics, later that day.

May I also say that I looked at the Wrangler Duratracs, Nitto Trail Grapplers, Toyo M/Ts, but remembered that I don't do off-roading. They look great, but all my miles will be on the hard pavement.

(Now, I just need to save up for that Kore Prerunner Kit or the Icon Coilovers)

#30 ·
Very nice Mojo... and look at what I just ordered. :rck: Should be here Friday, Monday at the latest. Pics as soon as possible! :rck:

#31 ·
Ahhhh No you didn't just do that:rck: I really want to see those sucker on the truck when you install them. Those are sick so when are you going to put those on, those will make your truck look awesome.

#32 ·
You got them yet?:D

#33 ·
ha.. I wish. I just ordered/paid for those today. I've been looking at rims forEEEEEVVVER! I finally decided on these yesterday and bought them today. I got them at Discount and they told me Friday morning, but Monday at the latest. I'm actually very psyched and can't wait to get them on. I'm going to be pi$$ed if they are not here Friday. Can't wait.

#34 ·
Trooper - you'll love those tires! My first set lasted 80K. Love those tires. Can't wait to see those wheels.

#36 ·
The offset is zero. I'm hoping they are here tomorrow. We will see.

#38 ·
I know man if you are anything like most of us all day every day you think about them and you even go to bed thinking how those sucker will look, just like a kid in a candy store. PUMP!

#39 ·
Monday. Sucks for me!

#40 ·
I remember a while back, you said you were gonna be taking a big trip in January and it would provide a good number as to how much mpg you lost with the new tires.

I remember it was in a different thread, but I looked for it quickly and didn't find it.

Did you manage to take that trip and evaluate the numbers yet?

Also, those wheels are gonna look bad ass on that truck. :rck:

#41 ·
Actually, yes. On the highway, I was getting 15MPG. I would have to check the exact numbers, because I wrote it down somewhere in my truck. I didn't do more than 250 miles in Ft. Sill, OK. So the majority was all highway mileage.

BTW-I got my rims on! WOOHOO! Pictures to come shortly!

#43 ·
LOL, that actually made me laugh out loud. "Play like a champ"!

#45 ·
OK, here we go. They are only cell-phone pics, but my phone is fairly nice! Just got them installed today and boy am I happy! :rck:

#52 ·
Oh yeah now that's what I'm talking about those wheel set off the color very well. So whats next?

#46 ·
And of course: Right Click picture and "View Image" for larger pictures.

#49 ·
Very nice....great to see when a color "theme" comes together so perfectly, really an awesome choice on the wheels.

#50 ·
looks really good man!

#51 ·
Thank you much. I've been thinking about rims since I had my 2010 QC. I could never pull the trigger on them. Way to many options out there, I just gave up. These, I finally liked and didn't hesitate. I've seen many guys on here that pictures don't do ______ justice. Now I know what they mean.

#54 ·
You know, I'm not sure. I figure I have some waiting to do on that 4" lift. Maybe Line-X my bed or flares if I can swing it. Gonna have to start scraping pennies together again.

Appreciate the compliments fellas. I am very pleased with the rims and the look in general!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.