DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ever see one of these?

901 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  dannewman 
#1 ·
It's a bed cover made by Lund. I picked this up a while back but never posted. I have never seen one of these nor could i find any info or pic's of another one on the net. I contacted Lund but they where no help at all just said that it was obsolete(no kidding captain obvious!). Just was wondering if anyone ever seen another like this or knew how much they went for? I imagine it was expen$ive!!! Don't mind the purple at the top, camera was going.

See less See more
#3 ·
ive seen a few of them. but never in person, they obviously didnt make very many of them.
id say being how few they are its worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it....
i think they are very cool. i however wouldnt run one lol. but i do like them....as confusing as that is

#4 ·
trying to figure out what the purpose would be to removing the rear window and sealing the tonneau against the body? an extra shelf! more squeaking in my truck? i like it though.
a giant base cabinet for subs!

#5 ·
In this neck of the woods, use to see lots of them "sleepers" on chebs 10-15 yrs ago, mostly without cover/wing (mostly young folks, others for extra covered space in single cabs for winter gear etc). ... I think the Q cabs ended the need for such paraphrenila; they're likely fine for a pavement queen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.