DodgeTalk Forum banner

What features does my van have?

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  RavenLX 
#1 ·
I just got a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SE earlier this month. It had a little over 86K miles on it, and was fixed up by the garage that sold it (they are good people, and are my regular garage).

The van was like new, overall, and came with the owner's manual and a DVD (which was unopened). I looked through everything and was wondering how do I tell what features my van has and doesn't have? I mean, some of it was obvious - my van doesn't have power doors/hatch, or power seats, or rear climate control. No UConnect. Without going through all these manuals and testing to see what's there and isn't, is there some sort of list or cheat sheet of what this van has?

Also, if I wanted, say, power doors (like especially for the back hatch), would that be possible or does it require expensive work and a new computer module, etc? I know it'd probably require a new fob?

I did look up the VIN and it had all it's recalls addressed (ie. no outstanding recalls). I also carfaxed it and I'm the 2nd owner. Though I already knew that as I was told the first owner was a non-profit. So I believe I got a good deal on it. I really love this van! Just wondering what all is there or not there.

It's kinda cold in my part of the country in springtime right now so it would be nice to be able to get info without sitting in the cold in the parking spot where I live and going through the manual trying things.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.