DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another lift thread...

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Darksideram 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I have a 2010 ram 1500 crew cab 4x4 and I'm looking at getting a 4" lift kit. I've looked at a few but I would like some opinions on which kit would give me my best bang for buck while also offering me the most trouble free performance. I am new to ram(coming from a 2003 Tacoma) but I am mechanically inclined and familiar with mechanical terminology. From what I've read so far, I am leaning towards the 4" superlift kit with the bilstiens. Any advice is much appreciated.

#2 ·
Nothing wrong with the Superlift. , in fact the Mopar 4 inch lift is just a rebranded Superlift. As far as value, the Rough Country lifts are hard to beat. They seem to be extremely popular with Ram owners.

#4 ·
So, I've narrowed it down to the rcx lift or the zone lift. I am leaning towards the zone because it uses lift coils instead of spacers for the rear like the rcx but I'm not sure if that is worth the additional $350..... I also heard the rcx has reverse rake? Is this true? Please chime in with your experiences and opinions.

#5 ·
Not sure if you already decided on a lift but I have a rcx 4" lift. Have about 4,000 miles on the lift. The truck looks level with the kit and it wasn't too bad to install. All components seemed to be built with quality. I have a 14 ram 1500 express. Only regret is I wish I went 6"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.