DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyless Enter-N-Go Question

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  kingofwylietx 
#1 ·
My wife's vehicle has the "enter-n-go" feature which I have come to really like. With her's we can exit the vehicle with it running and lock the doors with the keyfob in our pocket. I assume it will run until it runs out of gas if we let it.

Does it work the same way on the Ram trucks? I really hope it does. I don't need a Laramie, but to get this option I'd get it. I like the idea of being able to leave my truck running on really cold or hot days if I'm just running in to a store for a few minutes.

Thanks!!

:gr_patrio

#9 ·
That is correct, if it's running from you starting it from inside the truck....the fob is no longer needed until you need to start it again. Anyone can break in and take off.

With remote start, the person needs the fob to fully activate the vehicle...at which point it can be driven.

For me, if I need to leave it running to stay warm or cold inside, I turn it off and then restart it with the key fob. Note, I believe it will shut down if you don't connect to it and finish the process within approx 15 minutes.

Also, yes, once running and fully activated, it will idle until it runs out of fuel.

Finally, if the fob is in your pocket and you exit the vehicle with it running....it will beep incessantly. Side note: your wife/girlfriend won't like sitting in a beeping car until you return...leave the fob with them. Yeah, I learned the hard way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.