DodgeTalk Forum banner

Tell us about your Fog Lights! Select as many as you like.

• I use my Fog Lights all the time & can't live without them.

Votes: 156 66.1%
  • I only use my Fog Lights trail running, driving in the woods etc.

Votes: 14 5.9%
  • I only use my Fog Lights when it's raining, snowing and really hard to see.

Votes: 56 23.7%
  • I only use my Fog Lights when I want to show off my light power.

Votes: 14 5.9%
  • I have additional lights added because the factory lights aren't bright enough for my tastes.

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • My Fog Lights aren't working properly due to an electrical issue.

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • My Fog Lights have been broken from road hazards etc. but I'm fixing them ASAP.

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • I use the original holes for CAI ducts or other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have Fog Lights on my vehicle.

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • I despise Fog Lights & consider them useless!

Votes: 2 0.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Factory Fog Lights poll!

28K views 142 replies 40 participants last post by  RadioMike 
#1 · (Edited)
Sca & Rangoneer started talking about how often they used their Fog Lights so I thought I would start a poll to get everyone's response on Fog Lights.

Also enter comments about yours if you like.

Thanks KC :D

#2 ·
I never turn 'em off.

I am actually considering putting some behind the grill like the Ram guys do.....

#3 ·
Yeah I should use them more. I usually use em' woods running or when I want to look cool running around town. But Rye who has a ram mounted his behind the grille and it looks way cool. :D

#6 ·
Yeah after a couple close calls of people almost running into me in town I realized I blind them and they can't see. So I only use them in the woods or in dark rainy weather....Once in a while when I'm dogging around town showing em' off. :D

#8 ·
Mine are always on. I like light!

#9 ·
anytime i turn my headlights on the fog lights have to come on too, i just think it looks cooler, esp. with hid's

#11 ·
Ya I have HID fogs.. I blind everybody with them, so I only use them when I need them or in the city to piss people off :p

#13 ·
The DRLs can be disabled if you go into a dealership, they can program it. But it is illegal here in Canada and Alberta to not have them.. but I see people with them disabled all the time..

#14 ·
I see lots of people running around without them and some with out lights on at all. All the cool stuff is illegal :WHT:
Thanks though Gold5th

#15 ·
I like the fogs because when running down the interstate and you get the idiot in the left lane going slower than the traffic in the right lane...I'll move out just over the white line and put the drivers side lights right in their mirror! Doesn't take long before they GET OUT DA WAY!!!!! Since I did the TB lift and re-adjusted the heads the effect isn't quite as great...I need to raise the heads back up a bit to re-establish the maximum effect.

#22 ·
Done that before! :D They get their ass out of the way before too long. ;)

#19 ·
I live in Germany and it's against the law to use the driving lights unless it's foggy or difficult to see. When I lived in AK I used them all the time.

#26 ·
Fogs throw light low & wide. Why you would use that over headlights just confuses me.

#29 ·
I like the look and the functionality (a little better visibility).

I also added off road lights to the brush guard (jus' for looks tho' ;) )

#30 ·
Cool! I like em'. :D

#36 ·
Great idea! :D

#35 ·
Was driving in some real thick a*s fog last night so I turned the fogs on and off a few time to check out the difference, and with them on it was a lot brighter and lit up wider like you would expect, but I couldn't see no damn further at all.

#37 ·
Damn! That sucks. :mad:

#38 ·
My HIDs on low and with my HID fogs I see a little further in fog, but I see much wider.. it makes enough difference that it's worth it.. right now I'm using my fogs as headlights cause one HID headlight is buggering....

#39 ·
Good thing you got em for backup. :rck:

#40 ·
I have enough HID kits kicking around I can get functional quick enough (I have like 3 or 4 more spare ballasts kicking around, plus a set of low beam only 6000K H13s

But it's a piss off... GRRR it annoys me to no end because I have DRLs so I'm driving around with one headlight on.. and that just bugs me.

#41 ·
I can imagine...Cool you got such an inventory of parts. :rck:

#42 ·
Update! I'll admit I've been an A$$hole to everyone lately I drive with the fogs on 100% now & I love it. :rck:

#43 ·
If the headlights are on, the driving lights are too!

#44 ·
Awesome! Nothing like more light power. :rck:

#45 ·
Just out of habit I have them on when ever I turn on the headlights.

#46 ·
Awesome! I can't believe that many of you guys run them all the time. I still only use them when I can't see that well like up in the North woods. Around town it's so light all the time I don't really need them. :mad:

#48 ·
Yeah you got some awesome lights. You and Gold5th. :rck:

#49 ·
If I can see then I don't use them if not there on 70% OF The time

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.