DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullydog Hemi Plus Check it

92K views 384 replies 55 participants last post by  natedog_37 
#1 · (Edited)
#74 ·
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.....at least until 12/20. If it don't work after that...refund and DS Trinity for me. I'd rather wait for something that's ready, than buy it, and have it tell me my truck is "not supported" like it is now.

#77 ·
i don't tow,so cant say much.however,i just went from never seeing a tuner,to having both the BD and the trinity.yep,i ordered the trinity tonight,so i will be able to compare the two tuners soon.i can really feel a big difference with the BD tune,but everybody keeps saying the trinity is so much better.what the hell,the kids don't need no fancy Christmas presents,lol.20 bucks goes along way at the dollar store.

#76 ·
Bought mine from autoanything $402.00 shipped to my door, recieved it 3 days later. Had to call and have them install it by linking into my computer, then I completed the download myself. Noticable gains in the premium mode, very responsive, pulls hard after adjusting the rev limiter, and shift points. Have my speed limiter set at 121 mph although it goes to 160 mph. Left the mds on, tire size was already calibrated. The programmer is well worth the money and the tech support is awsome.

#79 ·
I hear that....been waiting a year for any kind of tuning!!! Hurry to market.....Oh, people actually buy a 2500with a Hemi???.....Lol. I used the code, Trinity on the way. I was lucky, and already got the brats presents!!

#82 ·
No, that's when they're supposed to get the BD to work with my Power Wagon(Bully Dog only releases updates on Thursdays....).

#83 ·
Folks, I encourage you to support our sponsors... you can buy something from an anonymous company to whom you are just another number, or from someone who helps pay the bills here on DT and is here answering your questions in real-time. Seems like an easy decision to me. ;)

#87 ·
Where/when did anyone say you couldn't? I simply encourage everyone to support our sponsors, as they keep the lights on around here.
:gr_patrio

#86 ·
Have one of em "witch" me an update that works, and I'll be a customer for life!!!!

What does that have at all to do with the title of this thread??????

#88 ·
So that's it???!! All the hype over the 12 tuner and no one gives a detailed review???!!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#89 ·
I will give a review, but gotta get it to work first....called today, update still pending.
Probably because I saved money, and didn't buy from a sponsor..LOL.

Hopefully "Precious1" will give a good review, as I know his has been working for him. OR, I have a great idea....buy a Trinity, and when they release the update, it'll work for everyone.

#90 ·
i have a trinity sitting on the desk next to me.waiting for the tune to come out.i will uninstall the BD and install the trinity.if the trinity is better than the BD i will be very pleased.the BD has woken my R/T up.faster off the line,smoother throttle,better shifts,my r/t runs so much stronger now.runs like a different truck.i was very disappointed a few months ago when i got my truck.did not live up to my expectations,boy it does now,i really love the performance.in my opinion,its the best mod for the money out there.

#92 ·
Still waiting on an "update". Gigantic crock of shit for sure. Why would they go to market without supporting what they advertise??????? DS coming today or Mon.

#100 ·
Moes Performance.

#97 ·
SikHemi.....is your truck a half ton? If so, you really need to hear from someone with a similar truck (mine is heavier, diff suspension, gears, VVT-no MDS) that way its apples-to-apples. I'll still give an honest review....couple days, if not sooner.

#98 ·
No I was referring to the sponsor thing but you must have posted before me.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#99 ·
I updated my BullyDog GT, but don't have the stones to chip my truck. Doesn't even have 9000KM on it yet. I'm gonna talk to my dealer tomorrow, and see what they say about programmers and warranty.

#102 ·
Yeah really....let your nuts drop

#103 ·
Won't the tuner leave a trace?

#104 ·
No, not one they can see unless they have reason to get very deep into the computer, plus they would have to prove the tuner caused a problem. I wouldn't worry about it, most dealers know the tuners don't hurt anything, especially when its just a canned tune with no major mods.

#105 ·
Anyone able to keep their foot off the gas enough to notice the claimed mileage increase?

#106 ·
Well.....no. I have only flogged it like I stole it. It'll bury the speedo pretty fast now! I have the 1-2 & 2-3 wot shifts set at the highest rpm (5800 I think) and it barks the tires nicely. Gonna make a good long drive tomorrow, I'll be nice to it and see how the MPG reacts. Very different part throttle behavior too...no more overly fast up shifts at part throttle. Much more responsive to the throttle, but waaaayy smoother acceleration, if that makes any sense. Still gotta figure out the TPMS adjustment...I hate the reminder beeping when aired-down off road! After the bullshit, still a very impressive mod. More butt-dyno horses than the CAI and cat-back combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.