DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mag crashed... but it gets better

824 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  jdr1234 
#1 ·
soooo... I'm drivin' home, mindin' my own business, warm October day with a little country playin'. Traffic's heavy, but I don't care, life's good.

Traffic signal ahead goes to red and I'm slowin' down and I check my mirror. I see a clapped out, rollin' wreck Volvo screamin' up in the lane to my right. The bearded weirdo nearly creams the car in front of him, but he stops in time.

Light turns green and the next thing I see is this donkey drivin' right up against my right side, pushes me up onto the center divider... luck holds so far, has hitn't me... yet.

Guess he realizes he can't force his way in, so he breaks hard and whips in behind me, drops back a couple of carlengths, gasses it up and punts me from behind. Pushes me forward about 15', pulls to my left and starts droppin' the "F" bomb on me and givin' me the single digit salute.

After makin' several comments about my lineage, he takes off. I follow, get his license number and call the local constabulatory. They end up stoppin' this clown a couple of miles up the road. I met up with the officers, positively I.D. the guy and off he goes to the grey bar.

Well, turns out this isn't his first act of buffoonery, lawmen do a good job, he ends up... not bein' charged for hit and run, but Assault with a Deadly Weapon, among other lesser charges.

Went to court today, Preliminary Hearing... judge holds him to answer for ADW, Hit n' Run, unlicensed and.... you guessed it, NO INSURANCE.

Talk with the D.A. afterwards, he's looking at eight years in the big house...

So, once in a while, the good guys win one. Will let ya know what happens at trial...

Oh yea... cars fixed, new rear bumper and looks better than new...

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow-glad everything worked out for ya' and this guy gets some time out of it! Maybe it'll keep him from KILLING someone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.