DodgeTalk Forum banner

****4th Gen RAM Show & Shine!****

534K views 1K replies 415 participants last post by  BigGreenV10 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright guys, I've looked around and I did not find anything about showing off your 4th Gen rides on this side of the forum

I would like us to start a decent thread where everyone with a 4th Gen Dodge, soon to own, or had can just show off their beasts.

The rules are as follows:

-You can only insert images of your current 4th Gen and or your future one (this includes 1500s, the soon 2500s and 3500s)
-Exterior shots a must (Interiors are welcome)
-NO off topic discussions allowed. (Just to stay on topic)
-Please include year, model, trim and please include what you have done with it (e.g. Exhaust, Intake, Lifted, Lowered, etc...)

This will help us and future members/owners such as myself, look at the different setups and possibilities that the 4th Gen Dodge Ram can have. It may also serve as a deciding factor for many of us, and it will bring pride and ownership to this Dodge community!

Reactions: BIZZY
#374 ·
we got snow, and todays the first day its seemed to have stopped....grrrr

Attachments

#380 ·
Picked up my 2011 Outdoorsman last night.
CC 4x4. Goodies such as sunroof, backup cam, trailer brake, etc.
Gonna miss the 04 a lot, but I think this will help ease the pain :D

#383 ·
Yo Hybred, take your truck to Colin. He will fix that dent on your hood for a good price and great work!!!

#384 ·
well I've already put a few pics up of the new rig, and there's a few in this thread that are almost identicle to mine but HEY, what the heck!!

I traded in my '07 for this and let me say; I ABSOLUTELY FRIGGIN LOVE MY '11!

I'm only 24 years old and I never thought I would enjoy such options (what I would call "old man" options, sorry guys) as a backup cam, parking sensors, traction control and power pedals! Not to mention the subtle roar of nearly 400 HORSE!

I have determined however that I have a SERIOUS problem, and I'm convinced this website is to blame! I've owned the truck for SIX days and have literally bought something or did a mod to it on EVERY one of those days! lol

2011 HEMI Sport Premium QCSB 4x4
-Brilliant Black
-Tinted windows 20% all around, 6" strip on windshield.

In the Mail:
-Jet 180 Stat
-VentVisor In-channels

Immeadiate Future:
-5000k HID's
-Diablosport Trinity
-Mufflex 14"
-De-badged

Attachments

#385 ·
I have been a "forum watcher" for quite some time. Here is my trucks formal introduction,

This is my third Ram, 2009 CC SLT Hemi (2008 SLT Hemi and 2004 Sport Hemi) before, I have had the CC for a year now. I have had to do tie rod ends already with 50000kms on it and rotors. Both issues i have had with all three rams but very minimal compared to the pros associated with these trucks.
Mods So Far:
Quad light upgrade
Mopar Fogs
REN Mygig
Blacked out head lights (Summer)
Imposter Wheel Skins (Summer)
20% Tint
Truxedo Lo-Pro
MagnaFlow Dual exhaust and bumper.
Mopar Steps
Rough Country leveling kit 2.5/1.75
Kenwood 1000W amp, Kicker 12" Sub
8000K HIDs low beam
LED Dome lights
In-Channel Vent Visors
Drilled Rotors
Mopar Chrome grill insert

As most of us, i laugh at myself sometimes about how much money and time i pour into this truck. Everytime i get in it however i forget about the dollars.

Attached pics... then to now. and summer and winter look. and a couple of the old trucks.

I do really miss the 2008, but as you can see it dies a horrible horrible death.

Future Mods

35s either BFG A/Ts or MT ATZa
Sport 20" rims (chrome clads) Like them better than any aftermarket.

Attachments

#388 ·
Here's the rundown:

2010 Sport
Debadged
McGaughy's 2/4 Drop
SRT-10 Replica 20's
Volant CAI (painted to match)
Painted Engine Cover
Magnaflow Exhaust
Bak Flip Tonneau Cover
Custom Embroidered Headrests & Rear Armrest
MGP Caliper Covers
Mopar Chrome Fuel Door
Mopar T-Shifter Handle
MyGig 430 RBZ
Parrot Mki-9100 Bluetooth Car Kit

#391 ·
Killer!! love what you did to the cold air, whole truck looks awesome

#390 · (Edited)
Cool Winter Evening

Thought I'd share some pics on this pleasant winter evening. Hello from central Florida.

Rick

Attachments

#392 ·
Here's a pic of my '10 TRX. Mods include:

Smittybuilt Nerf bars, linexed
Magnaflow cat back, single in - dual out
Weathertech window shades & floor liners
EGR flares & hood guard
Lifted 5" rear, 7" front
35" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 18" RBP's
Debadged, tinted, linexe full around the bottom & both bumpers inside & out.

Lots more to come, but my wife seems to think my time should be spent doing house renos instead... I'm pretty sure she's worried I might be starting to love my baby more than her :evillaugh

Attachments

#393 ·
Here's a pic of my '10 TRX. Mods include:

Smittybuilt Nerf bars, linexed
Magnaflow cat back, single in - dual out
Weathertech window shades & floor liners
EGR flares & hood guard
Lifted 5" rear, 7" front
35" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 18" RBP's
Debadged, tinted, linexe full around the bottom & both bumpers inside & out.

Lots more to come, but my wife seems to think my time should be spent doing house renos instead... I'm pretty sure she's worried I might be starting to love my baby more than her
Sharp truck man...what did you do to get the 7" lift? suspension and body?...i have 4" suspension on mine and would like to add a body down the road

#394 ·
2" HellBentSteel spacers on top of the BDS kit. Slightly cheesy, but I'm ordering height adjustable 5100's to take out the spacer.

I'm also looking at ordering some upgraded CV's from RCV Performance, because I'm pretty sure the OEM ones aren't gonna last with the height. Haven't had any issues yet but I wanna be prepped for when I do lol

#399 ·
Here's my 2009 Dodge- sorry for the rough pics of it with the 22's they were just fast pics on my phone and the weather hasnt given me a chance to get better with it all cleaned up.

Attachments

#403 ·
yeah they aren't - idk if he got confused with the truck before me or what - mine are Limted L208s

#408 ·
I got this mid-November. My only mod so far had to be changed. After a week, I went with a Magnaflow, single in/dual out system. It sounded mean! A week later, I couldn't take the noise anymore. I couldn't hold a discussion in my truck. I went back in order to change it out. The guy said he had a WickedFlow that was still aggressive, but not as much as the dual out Magnaflow. I went with it and I like it!

Mod: WickedFlow Exhaust (I never heard of it before the day I got it though)

Hope I'm posting my pics correctly!

2010 SLT Quad, 4.7L, V8, 4x2.

Future Mods: A few to come. Still thinking.

Attachments

#411 ·
I can put audio of what I got now, but not before. At the moment, it sounds just right! That dual out MagnaFlow was just over the top. Even cruising speeds were a bit much. I can see about getting on it tomorrow.

#410 ·
:thatfunny:thatfunny X2 :thatfunny:thatfunny

#412 ·
This is my 1st post in the show and shine and I just got this truck...1st truck I've ever owned...broke away from family tradition of ford and chev and switched the dark side DODGE!!!!! Anyways, its a 2010 RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI LARAMIE...fully loaded...bed liner, Truxedo Lo Pro tonneau cover, mopar chrome tubular side steps, beltronics STI radar detector.