DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnect mirror and Mopar Uconnect

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  05ramd 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if the factory uconnect mirror pn# 5064017AE is the same as the Mopar remote. Can I connect the mirror controls to the mopar main unit?

#2 ·
I am actually trying to figure this out too as I would love to install the new UConnect mirror to my 2003 Durango RT. In my opinion I would think that if you had the stuff from the regular Uconnect that it would work or atleast you can make it work with the Uconnect mirror. Anyone else out there know for sure ???God Bless. :)

#3 ·
uconnect mirror

I have a 05 ram is this the part # for the uconnect mirror did you find price .makeitmopar quoted me 174.00 but would not give me part # you have to have module an mirror wiring harness .now you have to see if your truck has the harness from the module to the radio .I doubt it because mine is a diesel larmie with everything but uconnect.but no harness .they show how to make a harness on lxforums.com. 05 truck module they say is a different # an cost lot more than the magnums so right now im trying to to find out if wiring is same

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.