DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

No more "color wars!" I need your pics here for a gallery

11K views 99 replies 42 participants last post by  Hemi Freak 
#1 ·
Alright fellow board members, I've been working on a RAM gallery for my website for a little while now. Since everyone seems to be in the pic posting mood, I need your pics here if you have aftermarket wheels 20" and up. Obviously, everyone I've hooked up here @ Dodgetalk will be automatically included, but you still need to post the ONE pic you want me to use here.

Now before I get accused of discriminating against the factory guys, or smaller wheels, let me explain. I sell 20" and larger wheels. Nothing smaller than 20". That's why I can't use pics of smaller wheels. Secondly, while there are many super sweet RAMs with factory wheels, I don't carry those either. So don't put my head on the chopping block!

Both 2G and 3G RAMs are welcome. Lowered, stock height or lifted. Simply post your pic here. It has to be your ride of course which indicates permission. (Sorry, no posting for a friend). Here's yet another opportunity to get your truck pics posted! Post up! Oh yeah, and don't worry if you're posting pics with the same wheel style that someone already posted. People constantly email me wondering what a particular wheel looks like with a certain color RAM. :rck:

#2 ·
Heres 2 for you, use which ever one you want! Or both....:D

Attachments

#3 ·
Sorry, my fault for not following up on your PM---we need your email address so we can send images to you, right? I dont think I have it---

Or you can just rip them from whats been posted over time, I know if you asked me, id have a favorite pic id like you to use, or you might want to suggest a pic (angle/lighting etc) feel free to use anything ive posted or images from my gallery as I think they are public domain at this point so you arnt stepping on anyones toes by using them---I do have a fave tho :)

Lemme know

#4 ·
Here's a full shot and a close up.

Attachments

#5 ·
thekingofpain said:
Sorry, my fault for not following up on your PM---we need your email address so we can send images to you, right? I dont think I have it---

Or you can just rip them from whats been posted over time, I know if you asked me, id have a favorite pic id like you to use, or you might want to suggest a pic (angle/lighting etc) feel free to use anything ive posted or images from my gallery as I think they are public domain at this point so you arnt stepping on anyones toes by using them---I do have a fave tho :)

Lemme know
Just post your pic here TKOP. I definitely want yours included. It's simpler just to post it here instead of emailing it. Thanks to all of you who've posted so far!

#6 ·
Here's mine, use whichever one you want if you decide to, only difference is before and after Slammed's custom drop

Attachments

#7 ·
Speaking of rims.....I saw a guy in a Ford Lightning P/U stop beside my parked truck out in front of my house staring at my truck and rims for a couple of minutes, so I went out to ask if I can help him....he said that he couldn't help admiring the truck & stock chrome clad 20"s He said that had wished that he had bought a Ram...lol

#8 ·
hey dubz you sure you want my pics on here

#9 ·
jjw3477 said:
hey dubz you sure you want my pics on here
Actually I was hoping that you WOULDN'T! lol...of course man. As a matter of fact, you should post an old pic and a new since you've had 2 different sets of 22s (from ChromeDubz no less!)

I saw your other post. I'll give u a call tomorrow.

#10 ·
here are a few of mine. Should have some new ones in a few days.

Attachments

#13 ·
Chrome lemme get my truck lifted (next few days) then you can show off Eagle 114's 20x10's on a 3g ram with 40" swampers :p not many lifted trucks on your site are there?

#14 ·
Chauncy said:
Chrome lemme get my truck lifted (next few days) then you can show off Eagle 114's 20x10's on a 3g ram with 40" swampers :p not many lifted trucks on your site are there?
That's a bad ass rim Chauncy! They have a crazy lip on 'em that's nearly 6 inches deep. Love the look...

#15 ·
By the way, thanks for all the contributions so far...Hopefully by month's end the gallery will be complete and posted.

#16 ·
I'm assuming it's everything and not just wheels from you, right?

If so...:

Attachments

#17 ·
Just a couple others...

Attachments

#18 ·
here is mine:

Attachments

#19 ·
Bubba_Hemi said:
I'm assuming it's everything and not just wheels from you, right?

If so...:
Correct! Doesn't matter if you got them from me or not.

#20 ·
ok i will post a few i quess

Attachments

#21 ·
one more recent one because the last one was bad quality, and two for old times sake

Attachments

#22 ·
Thanks JJW. There's alot more on the site too that haven't posted yet. I think it'll be a sweet RAM gallery for all to see!

#25 ·
So chauncy, when is that lift coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.