DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

update on my prerunner build a.k.a (mall-runner)

5K views 33 replies 14 participants last post by  krs 
#1 ·
:rck:

ok so ive got updates last time I posted up I just installed my fiberwerx fenders well now ive upgraded my meatzzz....... i was running hankook 285-70-17 ( basically a 32.8-33inch tire) but now ive upgraded ;) ive recently slapped on a set of goodyear mtr's. they are 37/12.5/17 :rck: now I have been checking for clearance issues with the lift spindles. got no issues what so ever, only prob i have been having is a slight rubbing issue on a mounting tab for the front glass fenders, but only on extreme angled turns. tires feel great on the road and gas is being sucked up quick but hell who cares guess i gotta sacrifice that for the pleasure of driving it....here goes some new pics with the new tires and a little land rover love my buddy and i just put a lift on his ride and new tires and wheels

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks even better...when's it gonna turn into a flat black beast??

#4 ·
well my wife and I are moving into a new home here at the end of this month so my truck allowence has been cut off for a while... lol ....:D but hopefully between october-december this year ill have the bedsides on, and the 3m control tac matte black wrap will be the next step after that. so hopefully the truck is near complete by spring of 2011 to actually get some really good pics of it and go play in the dirt

#5 ·
Schweet :D

How you likin' them meats?

#9 · (Edited)
Looks great!!
Are those wheels the chrome clads with the chrome removed? Or the alloy version painted black?

#11 ·
Hey, I saw the Land Rover at Lowe's in Lake Worth the other day I think! You live close to lake worth?

#13 ·
How'd you like them hankooks compared to these??

now its a combination lift from cst and rough country 7inchs total
From his other thread ^. BTW his wheels are painted alloys

#14 ·
Awesome thanks..I see those alloys in my area go for cheap. I do miss having black wheels

#15 ·
amazing looking truck

#17 ·
Similar design, but mine are chrome clads steel. His I believe are alloys that awdurango stated.

My wheel and rim combo weigh 94lbs each. Im hoping to get some alloys to shed a little weight off.

#19 ·
My guess is going to be "not good"

#22 ·
did the fenders directly bolt on?

#24 ·
my bed is startin to rust and want to get a modified look figured this would do it for me lol. gotta love New York winters and salt

#25 ·
I have the glassworks fenders on mine. You have to drill the mounting holes. Most of the fab shops will already have the spots on where you have to drill.....or at least glassworks did.

#26 ·
yeah its been a while since ive been on. my mpg well all i can say is what mpg lol yeah i get basically 7 miles per gallon its pretty much going to be parked and become a toy after the holidays ive been searching out a good daily driver im working on fabbing up a new prerunner from bumper here soon so that will be slapped on thanks for the love folks its come a long way

#27 ·
oh yeah the wheels are factory chrome clad 17inchers i basically scuffed them up and hit with some duplicolor rattle can does the trick for the time being i am also running some 1/2 inch spacers for clearence reasons other wise there would be some rubbing all hopefully have some new pics up soon

#29 ·
X2. They have these tires in the size I want and a decent price. How do you like them for on-road driving??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.