DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCT 3200 discontinued

12K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  MoparFanatic21 
#1 ·
Well went to order the Sct 3200 about 2 weeks ago and they told me they where discounted try to contact flyin Ryan, and hemifever, and hemifever answered back that they where discontinued but they have the BDX coming out that will work, so just to make sure I email Sct and asked about discontinued 3200 and would the BDX work with our models, and a Raymond answer back and said that the 3200 was discontinued 2 months ago and all stock was depleted and with the end of the 3200 was the end of a programmer that would work with our engines, and no future programmer either, so shop and I've found Hughes still have about 10 left but he was the highest does anybody have any ideas who I should contact

#2 ·
the x5 is the 3200 right? the older one was the 9550?

#3 ·
The 9550 was the original which was discontinued and then they came out with the x3 -3200 , which is now been discontinued, the newest thing they have is the x4 for dodge but it's for 06 and up! Can't be used for our trucks, so if you need to reprogram your truck and don't already have an 3200 your Shit out of luck, because I called and emailed allot of people and so far Hughes is the only 1 that has any

#4 ·
So I have my 9550 tuner, as long as I have it I should be on right

#5 ·
Try B&G performance they are a all mopar group

#7 ·
I looked for every possible combination of sct, 3200, x3 and "dodge" possible, no luck. Sorry.

I can get the 7215 though, which the supplier says is good for 96-current dcx, but you already confirmed that's not the case lol

#8 ·
#9 ·
there a lot of mod magnum engines out there. thats a big ball to drop if we loose all after market tuning support!

#10 ·
#11 · (Edited)
Well I thought I had a supplier with 5 in stock (Auto Parts warehouse) and the he checked computer and said 5 in stock, but they refunded my money 2 days later and called said they where out, so I talked to hemifever he said the BDX will fit when it's released and the tech support guy probably doesn't know about what the BDX and what if can fit, it's suppose to fit everything with just 1 box,from what I've looked up is that you purchase 1 box, which makes it easy and cheaper on them in manufacturing , then you will download what vehicle you have into the box, this 1 box will fit Ford, Chevy, Dodge, etc, and gas or diesel! Any year SCT supports! Sounds great, their website say 5/30 excepted release date!

#13 ·
dont need no stinking tuner.....old school crank sensor mod to advance timing when jet,hypertech were the only ones....it works great going on 10 years lol.....

#15 ·
i also have a brand new x3 for sale

#16 ·
IDK, I might be interested.
is the 3200 any better than a 9550, "what I have"?

#17 ·
i think the only difference between the 2 is the 3200 has data logging capabilities

#19 ·
x3 is sold. i do have a 9550 with one vin change still

#26 ·
I already gave you the website to buy from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.