DodgeTalk Forum banner

Will 295/65/20's fit on stock 20's? Leveled?

10K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  btg0002 
#1 ·
I recently leveled my truck with a ramm camms set of keys. I cranked it up 2 inches. Right now im running nitto terra grappler 305/50/20's ( 32.09" tall x 12.20" wide).

Has anyone thrown a set 295/65/20's on? I like the looks of the new trail grappler m/t's and was thinking o giving them a try. They measure out to (35.47" tall x 12.13" wide). Might be too big?

I really just want to go to a taller tire without sacraficing that deadly wide profile/stance. I was also looking at another set of terra grapplers and was considering going with a 295/60/20 (34.45" tall x 12.35 inches wide). Great tire so far. Im thinking this may be my best bet as to get close to a 35 inch tire without risking rubbing on the control arms or fenders?

Any suggestions would be great, looking to hear what guys are running on there stock 20 inch rims level? Thanks Guys.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
another one

Attachments

#3 ·
good question

#4 ·
Have been told they will clear a leveled 06-08 with 1/4 inch spacers

#5 ·
if they will clear a leveled 06-08 with spacers as stated above you should have zero issues since yours is a 02-05 and they have torsion bars. I say go for it, at worst you may have to run a 1/4 inch spacer but I think you will be fine and it will look sick! just my .02 cents

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.