DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stand alone harness for 5.2

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  mopar fan 
#1 ·
I was told that this is the place to check for any thing dodge related. I decide to swap my 3.9 for a newer(1998) 5.2 I have been checking differnt sites for wire harness and they are not cheap. I have all the wires that cam with the 5.2 and was wondering if someone knows where i can buy a wire diagram to build a stand alone system. Since I have the plus i figure it cant be that hard if i can find out what i can remove. Please help me if you can.

#2 ·
I was told that this is the place to check for any thing dodge related. I decide to swap my 3.9 for a newer(1998) 5.2 I have been checking differnt sites for wire harness and they are not cheap. I have all the wires that cam with the 5.2 and was wondering if someone knows where i can buy a wire diagram to build a stand alone system. Since I have the plus i figure it cant be that hard if i can find out what i can remove. Please help me if you can.
Tell me what vehicle your putting this 5.2 into and I can move it to a forum where you can get more help. Oh, and welcome to DodgeTalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.