DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lights install-picture heavy

5K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  cmerrill312 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
those lights look so sick on your truck man! thats a great mod, is your drivers side fog knocked out of place a bit tho? it seems like there is space between it and the bumper

#4 ·
Yeah man. I hit a coyote on my way to rod runs.and it knocked it back Ive got to get there and fix the housing and bracket

Its my coyote mod lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#5 ·
i understand! the truck looks sick!

#8 ·
very nice where did you get them

#9 ·
@alien ram. Yessir i am a volunteer firefighter/emt. As well as a career emt

And i got the lights through Recon. Very nice lights quick shipping. Easy to install

#11 ·
Looks good

#12 ·
Looks awesome, huge improvement of the overall look for sure.

What HID's are you running in the fogs?

#13 ·
Its just a basic pair of lumen brand Bright white LED. Huge upgrade from the stock bulbs. Xenon 9005 in the high beams. Puttin Upgraded H1s in monday mornin on the low beam

#15 ·
Im sure there might be a way you can byt mine dont

Upgraded the low beams. Pics coming

#16 ·
Still love that Line of Fire light bar....where did you get it from? Does it turn white when your reverse lights come on and flash along with your turn signals?

#17 ·
Purchased from recon. Cant remember the price. It does flash with turn signals. Brighter on braking and reverse but not white led. I think their Fire and Ice bar does though

#18 ·
Yeah, I looked on Recon's website....their "Lightning" bar has the reverse lights on it so I may go with that one.

That's the 60" bar you have right? I measured and it's about 62" from inside to inside where it would mount.

#22 ·
Looks very nice and I like the headlights....do you believe you may get some undesired attention with the red plate lights on all the time?

#24 ·
Wizza- i would think they would catch a couple of eyes from some unfamiliar officers elsewhere, love my officers around here, work side by side with them and they would rarely say anything about them unless giving me a hard time.. as far as i know, the truck had them on there when i bought it ;) haha. all joking a side, its a risk but i think it looks great and i dont plan on changing it.

Shield- thanks man, much appreceiated

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.