DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Need some info

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  slowsedan 
#1 ·
I just recently purchased my grandfather's 1986 D250 lwb. It has a 318 in it. He bought it new and I want to restore it back to stock. He changed the wheels so I'm looking to see what size steel wheel it had on it. The truck seems odd to me as it has the painted grille but has chrome trim on the tails and a rubber mat floorboard. My dad thinks it came without dog dishes just white steel wheels. Is there a way I can find this info out? I'm not new to cars just new to these trucks lol.

#2 ·
That's going to be tuff to answer. There were a lot of factory and dealer options that could be done to the trim, and interior. To bad your Grandpa didn't keep the original order form.

#4 ·
Look under the seat or behind the seatback for the build sheet. Or you can eBay a 1986 sales brochure

#10 ·
FWIW... I have the 15" white steel wheels on my '87 W150, which was my father-in-law's since new, but they came from the factory with the smaller dog dish caps. The '87 brochure shows the same three wheel options that HolmesMan posted and I think one other steel option on another back page but no picture or code for the dog dish caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.