DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Show off your 4G 4wd!

435K views 931 replies 310 participants last post by  tysondodge 
#1 ·
So, I love the picture threads and would love to see some pics of 4G 4wd Rams so post em up if you got one! :photo: Stock/lifted, doesn't matter. Whore your pics with pride! :bman:

If you are modded, give some specs of your setup. :popcorn:

And no, I dont have one of my own to post. I will in January hopefully.:bawl:

#8 ·
Since these pics were taken I've had the fender flares smoothed and painted body colour. In the spring I'm getting the rest of the two-tone painted black.

#9 ·
Okay, here's mine:

6-inch ProComp Stage 1 suspension system, BFG 35-inch All Terrains mounted on 20-inch Eagle Series 064 wheels, Magnaflow exhaust, Smittybilt lightbar with PIAA 540 ATP Xtreme White offroad lights and PIAA 520 SMR driving lights, Linex spray-on bedliner, AMP Research power retractable sidesteps, full tint, and K40 Calibre dual radar/laser detection system with front diffuser.

#25 ·
Thanks man!! And yours is nothing short of a piece of art...looks fantastic!

Funny, Normally the lights look to big on the front. on yours they look TINY!:thatfunny

Truck looks great! I've very envious. If I hadn't wasted so much on Credit Cards while in college I could easily have one too:mad:
hehe...thanks! Yeah, the Ram grilles just seem to dwarf everything.

#26 ·
My '09 CC Sport. Not many mods. I added Laramie wheels, Husky mats, in channel visors and a Extang tonneau. Looking to add a cap in the Spring. Could really use the xtra space for hunting. I also have a Daystar kit ready to go in so I'll probably be swapping tires in the near future as well.

I have a Mufflex DOD14 kit that I had on for about 3k but went back to stock.
**If anyone is interested in the Mufflex kit shoot me a pm!**

#34 ·
Not a great pic but here is my finished product.

Attachments

#38 ·
nicest one yet

:loud: more pics!! wow... thought about lowering mine till I saw this!! :worthy:

#36 ·
SICK truck sloscooter....i 2nd the more pics....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.