Base choices are "WinchMob & Hook" or "Hook Only" - Pick one for girls &

• 7 - Girls T-shirt SexyBitch Hook Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.

PW Hoody/T-Shirt Final Poll Before Taking Orders

6K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  AcemanMCT 
#1 · (Edited)
Here you have it, including a surprise design for your wife, girlfriend or significant other, whomever that is! LOL!

I narrowed it down to either with the hook or without the hook.

I'm allowing multiple choice only because of the girls designs. But choose one for the guys, and one for the girls, this way I can figure out what the final design for guys and girls, will be, based on popularity.

All shirts and hoodies will be BLACK. It's too complicated for me to keep track of shirt colors, let alone sizes.

I will email the folks who originally ordered from Bones.

And sorry for the lateness getting this rolling. I've just been busy, and this takes time to coordinate with the art directory, what's feasible, keeping costs down, etc.

To view the poll results at the PWR poll (Powerwagon Registry):
http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=647

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
I know what you mean. I can't even view the poll results using Tapatalk.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

#5 ·
I voted. My wife liked the shirt/hoodie in woman cut but hates that it says Sexy Bitch.

#6 · (Edited)
The SexyBitch was a last minute thing. When I was talking to the art director, I saw it on his monitor. He was working on it for a national customer (I can't say who because I don't want his name searchable here).

I just thought to throw it out there to see what kind of reaction it would bring. It's probably more for the younger crowd.

#7 ·
I think if you got rid of the Sexy Bitch comment and put the Power Wagon logo like the mans on it you'd get more interest.

#10 ·
I probably won't use it. Besides, the shirt and hoody will be the same for guys and girls. It's nit like I'm offering two different garments. I'm trying to keep it simple and costs down.

The artwork was just meant to be a printing option on the same garment, instead of the PW pic, and it's also meant to be just for women anyway, unless some dudes secretly desire it. Lol!

If there's a low turnout on it, I'll scrap it, because it will cost me extra in screen setup charges for it.

#8 · (Edited)
Also, Note:
The hoody and T-shirt version on the female model is not the one I will be selling. It will be the same one as the guys. I just wanted to use a girl model for the girl's version of the artwork.

#9 ·
#12 ·
LOL!

#17 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.