DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

'03 Dodge Neon info

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  sxt2002 
#1 ·
info direct from DC

"Neon gets a new exterior look and revised interior for 2003. Neon features three differently tuned ride suspensions, two potent four-cylinder powerplants standard and more models than ever before. Inside is the ultimate package of high performance and amenity-filled comforts such as an oversized center-floor console. Sixty/Forty split rear seatbacks fold down to open into an already generous trunk. Neon R/T and ACR models come standard with the high-output 2.0-liter Magnum 16-valve SOHC four-cylinder engine that delivers 150 peak horsepower (112 kW). All Neon models come standard with five-speed manual transaxles with overdrive. A four-speed automatic transaxle is now standard on several Neon models. Dodge Neon SXT models return for 2003 and have all of the features of the popular ES models, but add value by including many popular option items."

#3 ·
ewww, the neon has gone back to the energetic "hi" look on the front headlights rather than the more mature "hello" look that was on previous looks. i hate the way the grille is located and the rims on the r/t, also that there are no body skirts on the neon r/t. a girl in my school hase a sweet ass neon r/t fully loaded and stock, and it is awsom, but compared to this one, the 03 neon doesnt look intimmidation or even as mean as the previous neon, sadly :(

#4 ·
Ehhh, I like it. The grille is more "Dodge" than the 02 was. Turn signals in the headlight bezel makes for a clean and uncluttered front. Tail lights are more pronounced now as well. Good looking wheels too, even the cheaper ones that are in at the local dealer (6 spoke alloys I think).
I think its a good look for the Neon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.