DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliding glass window for Smooth Glass Window

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  slAmArAm 
#1 · (Edited)
Anyone want to do a straight up trade..... My sliding glass back window for your smooth back window....:D

Im going for that smooth look and I never use that back window anyways...

(Let me rephrase that I meant that I use my Back window all the time its the greates thing ever lol.... Your quality of life and overall comfort in your truck is greatly improved with this sliding back window...so go ahead and make a trade lol)

#2 ·
hey your close! I wouldnt ever use one either...

#3 ·
i love my rear slider plus its electric

#5 ·
Mines manual ... i dont have any pets that wanna stick there heads thru the window and i cant think of anything else it will come in handy for..

#4 ·
Close when I get back from Iraq my bro has my truck right now building it ... but you would use the slider all the time:D... Ill even start a back window conversion club and you can be the #1 member lol.... look back at the add-in i made in my first post about how much i love the slider:tup: It just wouldnt look right for my build....

#6 ·
Good luck getting the slider out in one piece to trade it.

#10 ·
Guys dont tell me bad news only good news lol... ok im gonna rephrase it then ... If i can get the rear sliding window out in one piece who wants to trade.... and Gnelsonjr Ill have my bro find out shipping costs if he gets mine out... Im wanting a straight trade though which means ill pay my shipping costs and you pay yours

#12 ·
DONE DEAL!! HOW MUCH $$$$:crazy:

#13 ·
My bro is going to Lee and Kates Glass tomorrow if he has time to get some info on the window and see if they can pull it without it breaking ... So who's gonna trade me if I can get this thing out in pristine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.