DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

finally, a block to buy

6K views 90 replies 10 participants last post by  Warlock's Dad 
#1 ·
found an engine on craiglist. a 1990 318 block. i'm assuming its a hyd roller block. since its a fuel injection engine. which is what i want. 125$. planning on reusing the hyd roller lifters from my old engine. new cam, intake, and carb....

what do you guys think?

#78 ·
Oh ya, you'll like it then! I'm runnin 4.10s on 35's.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

#79 ·
More of a "bolt on". (After I opened up the radiator core), I had to make some brackets and add w holes but the fans covered 90%+ of the radiator so no need for a shroud. Not a big project. Grady

#82 ·
shoot me a pic? steel or aluminum? not exactly sure what the bolt pattern will be on the heads we end up with.

#84 ·
oh oh, i want. how much you want for em?

and technically its "these are they". but who talks like that?

#85 ·
Ooo, thats what I have and they seal very nicely.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

#87 ·
crap.......i'll wait and see, if you sell them.....so be it. if not, i'll probably buy them once i get it all figured out. thanks anyway. keep me posted if you get rid of them or not.

#88 ·
update, boss told me his machinist friend dug out the 360 engine and all the parts he has for it. should be picking it up today sometime........hopefully on monday i'll have pics for you guys.

timing cover is on the engine, bored over, new pistons, has a ram (rammer? about to google it and see) something cam in it. machinist guy was building it to be a mud truck engine which is close to what i want it for. not sure if it has been internally balanced or not yet.

#90 ·
not sure if he sold them yet or not, he posted that a few weeks ago. i'm still not sure about the head situation for this truck. if you want em grady, take them, i'm sure i can come up with something else

#91 · (Edited)
Sure enough, missed that. Price is not that far off new. Really working on an old school tach.

Glad you found a good engine. Sounds like your on your way to getting rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.