DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

help with kift or leveling kit for 2014 ram outdoorsman

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  tikka338 
#1 ·
Hi there im very new to this all but got a 2014 ram outdoorsman crewcab with a 6'4 box...I was wanting to put a 4-6 suspension lift in but according to the dealership it could strain on parts and void warranty had option of going with the mopar or bds installed by them but didn't seem like any promises if things broke so now was wondering what would be a good leveling kit and body lift to look at...like i said im very new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ·
there are so many options for a 4x4 that its crazy. it really all depends on how high you want to go and what you plan on doing with it. if you are planning on going off road then you want to do a suspension lift so you get the clearance you need but if you are just wanting the look then you can do a body lift. i have had a few 4x4s that i have done suspension lifts on simply because i heard so many bad things about body lifts and i barely even went off road in it. i have a 12' ram big horn 2wd and i have a 2" leveling kit with a 3" body lift with 37 13.50 nitto trail grapplers and i love it. i just wanted the look and not the clearance because im not going to take a $30,000 truck off road. so really like i said it all depends on what you are going to use the truck for after it is lifted.

Attachments

#3 ·
oh ok thanks for your reply very mice looking truck I am looking for something exactly like what you did or similiar only difference is I will be doing a lil off roading for hunting but nothing to crazy like driving through big mudhole or anything like that... more or less just logging roads and small deactivations. I will still want it to be able to haul an atv as well as have a small travel trailer to haul as well sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.