DodgeTalk Forum banner

Wheelin Vid

1K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  neotech 
#1 ·
#3 ·
It is telling me the video is no longer available

#5 ·
did you get stuck at that one part? and what tires are those on that jeep? and lastly, most importantly... When are we going there? :D

#7 ·
Your Rigs make it look so easy, it's like having the right tool for the job....very cool.

#8 ·
awsome videos, can't wait to do some wheeling like that, 2 years and counting before I head back to the East Coast. But until then it is rock crawling for me.

#9 ·
Very bad ass videos.Almost has me convinced on going to Cleghorn road today to see if they got any rain like we did last night :)
WHat was the convo about your track bar?

#10 ·
Crash in that one part we both got stuck in basicly bog. The Jeep made it further cause it's lighter. At the time My winch was not working. The Jeep has a 4 inch lift with 32" BFG Mud terrain KM. The owner is A Chrystler Mechanic.

All the footage you see the jeep in is after he broke the track bar when we were getting un stuck. Likely when he was yanking me out. Took us 2 hours to get out. We thought my truck was free but somehow a ton of soil came with me and kept me hung up. Can't go anywhere with no wheels on the ground. The track bar mount was a lowered one for the lift and it broke off at the frame.

#11 ·
I thought it was from your truck.

#12 ·
Nice vid neotech.

#15 ·
tighter than that huh, with bushes rubbing both side of his truck :confused: guess it's a good thing I didn't try and buff my paint yet

#17 ·
I've been trying to add this vid since yesterday. It's that same area but different time and different angle. You can hear how bad my power steering pump is. It and the Idler pully. I really wasn't pushing my truck because didn't have a working winch at the time. I don't really abuse my truck off roading (really) by that i don't just steer and nail the gas. Better be safe than sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1hv3f-uOS4

#18 ·
Great vids, how much lift to clear the 37s?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.