pics of your muscle cars - Page 2 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS


DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Vehicle Forums > Mopar Muscle Talk

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

stubiePW
 
 Posted: 12-29-2012, 05:52 PM
Registered User
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 160
State: OH
Status: Offline
Post #21

Drool. Nice cars guys
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

MIRADAMEGACAB
 
 Posted: 01-02-2013, 10:08 PM
MIRADAMEGACAB's Avatar
Registered User
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,759
City: Long Island NY
Status: Online
View This User's Gallery
Post #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirada80 View Post
Sweet mirada. Got any more pics or info on the car. Im a big fan of the miradas, and am on my second one that im currently restoring.
I bought that car as a rolling chassis. Caged, back halfed with a ford 4.56 spool 9" 4 link and has 17X33 slicks. Previous owner ran a high 8.xx in the quarter.

Im building a 360 stroked to 387ci and topping it off with a 8-71 blower. I will be in the hi 9s.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

MIRADAMEGACAB
 
 Posted: 01-02-2013, 10:15 PM
MIRADAMEGACAB's Avatar
Registered User
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,759
City: Long Island NY
Status: Online
View This User's Gallery
Post #23

Another one of my Miradas. Notice the same style hood but different color conv tops, like brother and sister. Thats a B+M 174 blower with a NOS Cheater Nitrous system. I drove to the track(Atco NJ) and ran a 10.6@128 on street tires and pump gas with 3.55 gears. 3800 pounds race weight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mopp_0204_04+small_block_showdown+1981_dodge_mirada_CMX.jpg (89.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg the mullet monster.jpg (67.1 KB, 7 views)
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

mirada80
 
 Posted: 01-02-2013, 11:12 PM
mirada80's Avatar
2005 Hemi Ram
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,401
City: Mansfield
State: OH
Status: Offline
View This User's Gallery
Post #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRADAMEGACAB View Post
I bought that car as a rolling chassis. Caged, back halfed with a ford 4.56 spool 9" 4 link and has 17X33 slicks. Previous owner ran a high 8.xx in the quarter.

Im building a 360 stroked to 387ci and topping it off with a 8-71 blower. I will be in the hi 9s.
That cars goin goin to be awesome when finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRADAMEGACAB View Post
Another one of my Miradas. Notice the same style hood but different color conv tops, like brother and sister. Thats a B+M 174 blower with a NOS Cheater Nitrous system. I drove to the track(Atco NJ) and ran a 10.6@128 on street tires and pump gas with 3.55 gears. 3800 pounds race weight.
Yet another beautiful mirada. Thats definantly gotta be a blast to drive. How much boost u pushin with the blower? Hopefully mine will be that nice sometime in the near future.
__________________
05 Patriot Blue Pearl Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Hemi
MODS | VaraRam Hemi Under Glass | Superchips 3865 with Trans Tune | SLP Powerflo Catback Exhaust | Shorty Wires | Electric Fan | 180 Stat | Ventvisors | Debadged | Billits in the Grill | Blacked out Led tailights | Blacked out Third Brake Light | Color Matched Headlights | 6000k HIDS in Heads and Fogs | Shorty Antenna | Torsion Bar Level

03 Silver Dodge Ram 1500 4x2 5.7 Hemi
MODS | Home Brew Ram Air CAI | Superchips 3815 | Comp Custom Grind Cam | 6.1 Springs And Pushrods | 06+ Coil Conversion | High Idle Mod | Summit Racing 25% Underdrive | Circle D 3200 245mm converter l TMR Mod | Sonnax Line Pressure Booster | Pacesetter Longtubes l Matching Off Road Y-Pipe l Magnaflow 14" SI/SO muffler | Electric Fan | 180 Stat | Walbro 255 With 05 Sending Unit | Auburn Limited Slip| B&M ProStick Ratchet Shifter | Custom Gauges | Custom Shifter Surrond | Ventvisors | Debadged | Tinted Tails | Tinted Third Brake Light | Smoked Headlights | 5000k HIDS in heads | 3000k HIDS in fogs | Roll Pan | Shorty Antenna | Custom Painted Grill | Street Scene Bumper | Poor mans 2/4 Drop | Dipped 17" Ram SS/T Wheels | And A Little Bit of ZEX
BEST 1/8-Motor-8.60@78.4__Spray-8.15@84.7
BEST 1/4-Motor-13.95@95_Spray-13.57@100.7

BEST 60'-1.75

BLUE TRUCK MEMBER #246 | SILVER TRUCK MEMBER #261
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

RawnDart
 
 Posted: 01-03-2013, 07:05 AM
RawnDart's Avatar
Stroked and Sprayed
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 16
City: Detroit, MI
State: MI
Status: Offline
View Member's FaceBook Profile
Post #25

Wow! Lots of great cars in this thread! Very cool!
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

RawnDart
 
 Posted: 01-03-2013, 07:08 AM
RawnDart's Avatar
Stroked and Sprayed
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 16
City: Detroit, MI
State: MI
Status: Offline
View Member's FaceBook Profile
Post #26

Here's a few of my '70 Dart Swinger:











View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

MIRADAMEGACAB
 
 Posted: 01-03-2013, 06:32 PM
MIRADAMEGACAB's Avatar
Registered User
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,759
City: Long Island NY
Status: Online
View This User's Gallery
Post #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirada80 View Post
Yet another beautiful mirada. Thats definantly gotta be a blast to drive. How much boost u pushin with the blower? Hopefully mine will be that nice sometime in the near future.
Thanks, alot nice rides here!!

6PSI of boost with upto a 150 shot of N2O, any bigger shot and the rotors stall as the serpentine belt slips.

My other build with the 8-71 will see upto 10PSI of boost and maybe a 100 shot of N2O, only at WOT to cool the intake charge. This is a 360 stroked to 387ci using a 3.79" stroke K1 crank with the chevy 2.1" rod journals. Im using 6.125" K1 rods with a chevy .927 pin. As this lets me use an off the shelf forged Diamond Piston designed for a 383 chevy stroker. The slightly longer rods were a perfect match for the pistons comp height and my deck height. The pistons are -30cc witch will give me a 8.5to1 CR. I had the heads O-Ringed and receiver grooves cut into the blocks deck as im running a copper head gasket. And with boost and/or spray i use full groove main bearings as this supplys a constant flow of oil to the rod bearings.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

mirada80
 
 Posted: 01-03-2013, 07:44 PM
mirada80's Avatar
2005 Hemi Ram
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,401
City: Mansfield
State: OH
Status: Offline
View This User's Gallery
Post #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRADAMEGACAB View Post
Thanks, alot nice rides here!!

6PSI of boost with upto a 150 shot of N2O, any bigger shot and the rotors stall as the serpentine belt slips.

My other build with the 8-71 will see upto 10PSI of boost and maybe a 100 shot of N2O, only at WOT to cool the intake charge. This is a 360 stroked to 387ci using a 3.79" stroke K1 crank with the chevy 2.1" rod journals. Im using 6.125" K1 rods with a chevy .927 pin. As this lets me use an off the shelf forged Diamond Piston designed for a 383 chevy stroker. The slightly longer rods were a perfect match for the pistons comp height and my deck height. The pistons are -30cc witch will give me a 8.5to1 CR. I had the heads O-Ringed and receiver grooves cut into the blocks deck as im running a copper head gasket. And with boost and/or spray i use full groove main bearings as this supplys a constant flow of oil to the rod bearings.
Welcome. Agreed , there are a lot of nice rides. Just wish i had the money to have a garage full of my own.

Thats goin to be a screamin beast when done. Good luck on the nines.
__________________
05 Patriot Blue Pearl Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Hemi
MODS | VaraRam Hemi Under Glass | Superchips 3865 with Trans Tune | SLP Powerflo Catback Exhaust | Shorty Wires | Electric Fan | 180 Stat | Ventvisors | Debadged | Billits in the Grill | Blacked out Led tailights | Blacked out Third Brake Light | Color Matched Headlights | 6000k HIDS in Heads and Fogs | Shorty Antenna | Torsion Bar Level

03 Silver Dodge Ram 1500 4x2 5.7 Hemi
MODS | Home Brew Ram Air CAI | Superchips 3815 | Comp Custom Grind Cam | 6.1 Springs And Pushrods | 06+ Coil Conversion | High Idle Mod | Summit Racing 25% Underdrive | Circle D 3200 245mm converter l TMR Mod | Sonnax Line Pressure Booster | Pacesetter Longtubes l Matching Off Road Y-Pipe l Magnaflow 14" SI/SO muffler | Electric Fan | 180 Stat | Walbro 255 With 05 Sending Unit | Auburn Limited Slip| B&M ProStick Ratchet Shifter | Custom Gauges | Custom Shifter Surrond | Ventvisors | Debadged | Tinted Tails | Tinted Third Brake Light | Smoked Headlights | 5000k HIDS in heads | 3000k HIDS in fogs | Roll Pan | Shorty Antenna | Custom Painted Grill | Street Scene Bumper | Poor mans 2/4 Drop | Dipped 17" Ram SS/T Wheels | And A Little Bit of ZEX
BEST 1/8-Motor-8.60@78.4__Spray-8.15@84.7
BEST 1/4-Motor-13.95@95_Spray-13.57@100.7

BEST 60'-1.75

BLUE TRUCK MEMBER #246 | SILVER TRUCK MEMBER #261
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

NickOsantowski
 
 Posted: 01-28-2013, 12:52 PM
NickOsantowski's Avatar
Registered User
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
City: Bellwood
State: NE
Status: Offline
View This User's Gallery View This User's Garage
Post #29

My father and I Built this car, a 1974 Plymouth Roadrunner with a factory sunroof. was repainted in 78 but interior is all original. car is posted as my main picture.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Muscle cars may meet demise RAM MAN Rumor Mill & Gossip Talk 16 04-30-2008 09:16 PM
Muscle Cars Now Worth Millions fontman Rumor Mill & Gossip Talk 7 06-08-2006 04:23 PM
Muscle cars from Finland jankinnu Mopar Muscle Talk 11 11-27-2005 03:19 PM
Barrett Jackson Muscle Cars RAM MAN Mopar Muscle Talk 0 11-24-2005 08:07 AM
MMME Show pics: MOPAR Muscle cars RAM MAN Mopar Muscle Talk 17 09-30-2004 03:40 PM



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 PM.





Privacy Statement