Bullydog Hemi Plus Check it - Page 9 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Dodge Ram Truck 4th Gen (09 Up) Forums > 4G Dodge RAM Performance Talk

Closed Thread

redr/t12

Posted: 01-11-2013, 10:42 PM
2012 R/T
City: Purcell
State: OK
Post #161

does anyone know when there releasing tuners for the 13's
Advertisement

DocSisco

Bully Dog Hemi Plus - Posted: 01-23-2013, 07:27 AM
Doc
City: Zion
State: IL
View This User's Garage
Post #162

Just ordered my BD Hemi plus yesterday. Should be here in a few days. I'm going to DYNO before and after and will post the results.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

LOWES48

Posted: 01-24-2013, 06:32 AM
State: IN
Post #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSisco View Post
Just ordered my BD Hemi plus yesterday. Should be here in a few days. I'm going to DYNO before and after and will post the results.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

HEMI450HP

Posted: 01-25-2013, 12:30 PM
Moe's Performance
City: Conroe, TX
State: TX
View This User's Gallery View This User's Garage
View This User's Timeslip View This User's Dyno Entries
Post #164

Looks like everyone form the 1500's to 2500's has been very impressed with the performance gains of this Bullydog tuner. They are still working on a few of the feature updates, but the performance tuning is running strong.

I also wanted to remind everyone that our sale ends on these in 6 days. Take advantage of the $419.99 with free shipping while it lasts. On Feb 1st, these will go back up to $479. We still have plenty in stock and they will ship same day as long as the order is placed before 4pm Central Time.

http://www.moes-performance.com/Bull..._7_p/40430.htm

HEMI450HP

Posted: 01-25-2013, 12:31 PM
Moe's Performance
Post #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSisco View Post
I'm excited to see what kind of numbers you put up. Seat of the pants gains are there, but its always nice to back them up with a dyno sheet. Good luck.

12brute

Posted: 01-25-2013, 01:05 PM
1st time oil burner!!
City: Milan, New Mexico U.S.A.
State: NM
View This User's Gallery
Post #166

Hemi450hp....what feature updates? Are you referring to the TPMS adjustment?

HEMI450HP

Posted: 01-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Moe's Performance
Post #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12brute View Post
Hemi450hp....what feature updates? Are you referring to the TPMS adjustment?
Yes. I know they are still working on that, but otherwise, it has been a very solid performer.

Second_Life

Posted: 01-25-2013, 03:02 PM
City: Outaouais, Qc, Canada
State: QC
Post #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEMI450HP View Post
Yes. I know they are still working on that, but otherwise, it has been a very solid performer.

Will they offer torque management adjustability?

And will these update be free?

Truxedo LoPro - Westin Premier 6'' Oval tubes - Sonnax line pressure booster - Dee Zee rubber bed mat - Magnaflow 12259 - K&N Aircharger - Bilstein 5100 set at 2.8'' - AirLift 1000 - Bully Dog GT for Hemi Plus

HEMI450HP

Posted: 01-25-2013, 08:39 PM
Moe's Performance
Post #169

Updates are free, but I am not sure if they will give you any adjustability when it comes to tq management. The do reduce tq management some in the tune itself, so you are going to feel an instant response.

The biggest downside to these right now is that some guys had trouble loading the tune to the truck. BD's tech support is great though, and they are usually able to correct the problem in about 10 minutes over the phone.

Second_Life

Posted: 01-25-2013, 08:49 PM
Post #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEMI450HP View Post
Updates are free, but I am not sure if they will give you any adjustability when it comes to tq management. The do reduce tq management some in the tune itself, so you are going to feel an instant response.

The biggest downside to these right now is that some guys had trouble loading the tune to the truck. BD's tech support is great though, and they are usually able to correct the problem in about 10 minutes over the phone.

That would be a major problem for me. I'm deaf and hard of hearing.

I'm still not sure if i want to go with the BullyDog or I-1000DCX with Hemifever tuning. Got 5 days to make up my mind haha

Truxedo LoPro - Westin Premier 6'' Oval tubes - Sonnax line pressure booster - Dee Zee rubber bed mat - Magnaflow 12259 - K&N Aircharger - Bilstein 5100 set at 2.8'' - AirLift 1000 - Bully Dog GT for Hemi Plus

myoung84

Posted: 01-25-2013, 09:59 PM
Administrator
City: Broken Arrow
Post #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second_Life View Post
That would be a major problem for me. I'm deaf and hard of hearing.

I'm still not sure if i want to go with the BullyDog or I-1000DCX with Hemifever tuning. Got 5 days to make up my mind haha
They have a chat function that you can use as well. No real need to call them. Actually, when you call them they have you start a chat session so they can remote into your computer to upload the new files. And I think the only ones that had problems are the 2012 2500 guys.

I'm still very happy with mine. Only thing I can't figure out is how get it to switch to night time brightness mode. And the beeping reminders about fuel economy tips that you can't turn off. Not a huge deal though.

2012 Ram 2500 Power Wagon

Suspension: Carli Performance 2.5 Pin Top Suspension | Carli Track Bar | Carli Diff Guard | Carli Steering Stabilizer | DTP Steering Brace
Performance: Diablo Tuner w/Hemifever Tuning | JBA Headers | Magnaflow 14" Muffler & Y Pipe | LMI Mid Tube Intake | Moe's 85mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Interior/Exterior: Method Double Standard 17" Rims | Cooper STT 35" Tires | Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | Powder Coated Bumpers
Retroshop HID Projector Headlights | HID Fog Lights | Randy Ellis Light Bar | Morimoto 32" LED Light | Morimoto Rear LED Lights | Hydro-Dipped Dash
Electronics: Pioneer Headunit | Full Alpine System | Front & Rear Cameras | Mopar Electric Tailgate Lock | Heated Seats | OEM AUX Switch Panel
Offroad: Hardwired Locker Bypass | WARN Wireless Winch Remote | Viair On-board Air | Lots of Recovery Gear

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 Overland Hemi

Magnaflow Exhaust | Volant Intake | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can

1500ram12

Posted: 01-25-2013, 10:39 PM
City: Potsdam NY
State: NY
Post #172

I'm having the same problems figuring the night time brightness with out manually changing it

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk
2010 Ram 2500 SLT 6.7L Cummins, S&B CAI, H&S Mini Maxx, BullyDog A pillar mount, Flo Pro 4" Down Pipe/delete pipe, Raceland 4" E cutout, RCX Leveling Springs, 1.5" TGC Blocks, Bilstein 5100's, RCX Big Bore SS

Second_Life

Posted: 01-25-2013, 10:46 PM
Post #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by myoung84 View Post
They have a chat function that you can use as well. No real need to call them. Actually, when you call them they have you start a chat session so they can remote into your computer to upload the new files. And I think the only ones that had problems are the 2012 2500 guys.

I'm still very happy with mine. Only thing I can't figure out is how get it to switch to night time brightness mode. And the beeping reminders about fuel economy tips that you can't turn off. Not a huge deal though.

That's good to know. Atleast i would be able to deal with them.

Do you feel the added power in your Powerwagon? Is it a night and day difference?

I guess it would be like the Edge i had in my F150. No custom tuning, only wot shift adjustability, tire size change, gear change, nothing fancy. But i couldn't drive the truck without it.

myoung84

Posted: 01-25-2013, 11:01 PM
Administrator
Post #174

It's a pretty noticeable difference, especially in the lower rpms.

Suspension: Carli Performance 2.5 Pin Top Suspension | Carli Track Bar | Carli Diff Guard | Carli Steering Stabilizer | DTP Steering Brace
Performance: Diablo Tuner w/Hemifever Tuning | JBA Headers | Magnaflow 14" Muffler & Y Pipe | LMI Mid Tube Intake | Moe's 85mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Interior/Exterior: Method Double Standard 17" Rims | Cooper STT 35" Tires | Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | Powder Coated Bumpers
Retroshop HID Projector Headlights | HID Fog Lights | Randy Ellis Light Bar | Morimoto 32" LED Light | Morimoto Rear LED Lights | Hydro-Dipped Dash
Electronics: Pioneer Headunit | Full Alpine System | Front & Rear Cameras | Mopar Electric Tailgate Lock | Heated Seats | OEM AUX Switch Panel
Offroad: Hardwired Locker Bypass | WARN Wireless Winch Remote | Viair On-board Air | Lots of Recovery Gear

12brute

Posted: 01-25-2013, 11:30 PM
1st time oil burner!!
View This User's Gallery
Post #175

Very noticeable difference! Hey Morgan, does your TPMS adjustment work too?

myoung84

Posted: 01-26-2013, 08:26 AM
Administrator
Post #176

Haven't tried it...

Taylo1

Posted: 01-26-2013, 08:43 AM
City: Childress, Texas
Post #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12brute View Post
Very noticeable difference! Hey Morgan, does your TPMS adjustment work too?
Mine doesn't work! I think they are working on that, mine locks up every time you go in and try to change it.
2012 Ram 2500 Outdoorsman 4X4, 4:10 gears, 305/60/18 Pro Comp Xtreme AT, ION 18x9 wheels, Magnaflow muffler, fastman throttle body, Bullydog Tuner, Edge 2600 stall TC.

12brute

Posted: 01-26-2013, 10:17 AM
1st time oil burner!!
View This User's Gallery
Post #178

OK that's going on with mine too.(TPMS adjustment)

4.7driver

Posted: 01-27-2013, 10:37 AM
Always Broke!
City: Drumheller, Alberta,
State: AB
Post #179

Just ordered the BD from Moe's. Can't wait to tune my 12.

Gone: 2003 Ram 1500, Reg cab, long box 2wd, 4.7L engine, Mineral grey. Wasn't stock.
Member #252 of the 287 enthusiast club
And a proud Canadian!!

Second_Life

Posted: 01-31-2013, 10:28 PM
Post #180

Just ordered the BullyDog from Moe's.

Now i got a question.
Should i take off my Sonnax line pressure booster or can i keep it even with the BullyDog?

Closed Thread