New Tires and Trackbar - Page 2 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

#21 Old 01-13-2013, 01:36 PM
hawk02

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Nice!!!!! I loved my trail grapplers!!!!!!!!!

2004 RC SRT10 6spd Black, 500+ HP and 525+TQ already #50 of 3057, B&G Stage2 PCMBT underhood items, JTSVP Gen1 shifter#49 and Snakeskin radiator cover, 06 rebadged, hard tonneau with BedRug, tinted windows, WeatherTech mats and Lloyds custom ones for show, more to come JMB catless mids with Magnaflow cat back, ROE Racing TB, Screamin' demon coils and JTSVP Wires, Venomous1 Racing Billet UD pulley, K&N drop-in with Snakeskin lid and valve covers by V1R, 170* thermostat,AMI Billet handles, JMB tanks, JTSVP lowering blocks and more SnakeSkin stuff!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#22 Old 01-13-2013, 03:44 PM
MonsoonMike
Moderator Mike

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
YES, it has fixed it. I have a nice solid feel again and when I hit bumps/expansion joints the truck is solid. Love it. I am still a little nervous but....

::2014 Ram 2500 CTD Crew Cab Granite Crystal Metallic::

#23 Old 01-13-2013, 04:38 PM
musikman

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Glad to hear the DW's gone!

Common sense is like deodorant, the people who need it most NEVER use it.
#24 Old 01-15-2013, 04:50 PM
MonsoonMike
Moderator Mike

(Thread Starter)
Yes! So I am I. That last wobble I had, had me stopped on the side of the road for a good 10 second while I settled down.

I hit that same bump a few times and different rates of speed. I did noticed there is a series of tiny bumps that leads up to it, so I wonder if those built it up and then boom!

Some people believe it was more the trackbar itself.. some say it's the combo of that and the tires that made it. I had almost wish I hit it after I got the tires on to see if the tires were the cause.

But the truck feels so much better. So solid now. Front end had a little wobble or play in it and could feel it knock a few times over tiny bumps. I thought it was the steering box cause there was some play in the shaft. But with the trackbar replaced. It's gone. Dealer said the steering box was fine. So I am going with the trackbar needed to be replaced.

#25 Old 01-16-2013, 08:35 PM
purcell1

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
truck looks awesome, my 03 had a serious wobble, with those same bfg at's. in the equivelent of the 35" i believe it was 315 70 17. Anyways i traded it in before i found the source.

Question for ya, i LOVE your bumpers, what did you spray the lower part with that is normally chrome?
#26 Old 01-16-2013, 10:55 PM
MonsoonMike
Moderator Mike

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by purcell1 View Post
truck looks awesome, my 03 had a serious wobble, with those same bfg at's. in the equivelent of the 35" i believe it was 315 70 17. Anyways i traded it in before i found the source.

Question for ya, i LOVE your bumpers, what did you spray the lower part with that is normally chrome?
I am going to do them in bedliner from a company called Defender Pro. A do it yourself product.

What is on there now? Believe it or not.. Plasti-dip. I wanted to see how it would look.. and I like it.

#27 Old 01-16-2013, 11:18 PM
-Arana-
-Arana-

glad you fixed that, your truck looks Badass

2012 Express Hemi Ram
Flowmaster super44/Magnaflow Y pipe/Vararam Ram Air Intake/Belltech SP 2/4 drop/U-2 55 24s/5 inch Pypes black tips/1400 Pioneer DVD/Xtant 5Channel Amp/Kicker CVR 12/Pioneer 6x9s all around/ Viper Alarm 5704/Rear View Camera/Smoked Taillights/Smoked 3rd Brake light/LED Reverse and Cargo Lights/Debadged/Custom Texans Badges/LED bulbs everywhere/Switchbacks/Black housing headlights/Tint/Eyebrow Tint/Mr. Norms roof spoiler/

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Gone But not forgotten 2008 4.7 RAM
#28 Old 01-19-2013, 02:46 AM
JoelJr

Very nice MegaCab! Now you need to black out the grill, headlights, and rockers and it will be my trucks twin! Well not exactly...you will have to take it out and get some custom pin striping on the trails..then we'll match! My paint hasn't looked that good in a long time! Very nice.

2006 Mega Cab 2500 SLT 4x4 Hemi. KORE HP Series Suspension. P.A. 3" Body Lift. 37x12.50x17 Pro-Comp Xtreme AT's. Flowmaster 50 HD dumped in front of rear axle. Dynatrac Free-Spin Kit w/ Dynaloc Hubs. Herculined Rocker Panels, Bumpers, and Grille. Blacked out headlights. Debadged. Power Heated Tow Mirrors. Leer XL100 Cap..
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.