PW Hoody and T-shirt Orders - Page 4 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

#61 Old 12-26-2012, 08:17 PM
lightning04

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think you need to take it easy on yourself bro, sh#t happens. You went out of your way to make the shirts in the first place, and I truly doubt you ruined anyone's Christmas, not over a shirt brother.. Thanks again for making these for us... Stop blaming yourself.. You have all of us fair warning when you were shipping these out.. And if ups or USPS messes it up, it's on them, not you..

Steve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 Old 12-26-2012, 10:10 PM
AcemanMCT
Power Wagon Winch Mob

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning04 View Post
I think you need to take it easy on yourself bro, sh#t happens. You went out of your way to make the shirts in the first place, and I truly doubt you ruined anyone's Christmas, not over a shirt brother.. Thanks again for making these for us... Stop blaming yourself.. You have all of us fair warning when you were shipping these out.. And if ups or USPS messes it up, it's on them, not you..

Steve
Steve, thanks for understanding. I hope everyone feels the same.
#63 Old 12-27-2012, 07:36 AM
atvanish

Quote:

Steve
x2 - thanks for all your hard work and getting this done for us. We do appreciate it!

2006 Power Wagon QC w/ 35" BFG KM2's, Rhino Lined Bed, B&W turnover hitch, nerfs, TSC toolbox & ventvisors...
#64 Old 12-27-2012, 09:57 AM
AcemanMCT
Power Wagon Winch Mob

(Thread Starter)
Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Did you ever notice that after Monday and Tuesday the calendar says "WTF"?

Power Wagon Owner's Club #110
Black '06 PW QC
Auto, pw, pdl, p-seats, tow package, RER touchscreen Nav/Sat with UConnect & v3 Lockpick, steering wheel audio controls, sliding rear window, premium cloth, heated seats, adj pedals, Tow mirrors.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails w/Carr steps, Toyo OC M/T 35x12.5x17, Mopar "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar, Bilstein 5100's, new larger steering box, Spicer front axle U-Joints, Carli Front Diff Protector, Custom Rockcrusher rear diff, behind the grill light mount bar. Carli/Bilstein 7100 Low Mount Damper, K&N Air Filter (stock intake), Silverstar Headlights, Ultrastar Turns & Fogs, KC 2x6 55 watt rev floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions' 12W LED reverse, brakes and high mount lights, and EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors EBC Yellow Stuff Pads, MyGig RER Low Speed CAN Bus Nav/Sat/UConnect and MyGig Lockpick Adaptor w/3 cameras.
Sitting in Garage: Ram SRT10 A-Pillar, 55w HIDs headlights.
Future Mods: King 2.5 with stainless shafts & clickers, Behind the grill Offroad LEDs, RAD-1 Digital Inclinometer, SRT 6.1 cam, Carli 3" or 6" coils, 3" or 6" leafs, & balljoints, and possible Long Arm.

If you want a Power Wagon Hoodie or T-shirt, PM me. I also have a new one coming up soon for the Rausch Power Wagon Get Together.
#65 Old 12-27-2012, 12:45 PM
05PWrockcrawler

Thanks

Appreciate the message back. No problem just wanted to make sure it wasn't delivered to the wrong place. Just as long as I get it I'm happy
Thanks again for checking on it. Don't stress it's my christmas present lol
#66 Old 12-27-2012, 01:51 PM
04Ram2500Hemi
Same Name, Different Game

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
I'm with everyone else Ace- you can't control mother nature or anybody else. We will get our orders when we get them. I figured with the weather in the eastern part of the country it would take a while before I see my order anyway.

2012 Ram Power Wagon
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Husky Floor Mats, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill

Gone But Never Forgotten!
2004 Ram 2500 4X4 SLT Quad Cab Hemi Silver Metallic, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Westin Nerf Bars Sprayed with Line-X, Bushwacker Extend A Fender Sprayed with Line-X, Rhino Lining in the Bed and Over the Rails, Truxedo Low Profile Tonneau Cover, Hell 500's Behind the Grill, Warn Front Receiver, KC Backup Lights, Custom Mounted Bumper Backup Lights, V-7 V Force Muffler, Auto Meter Transmission Temperature Gauge, SRT-10 Pillar Grab Handle, Kore Recon Suspension System, Kore Race Steering Damper, Kore Chase Control Arms, Kore Coil Spring Isolator, Kore End Links, 35x12.50 Mud Terrain SXT Tires, SRT-10 Hood, AEM Brute Force Intake, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Smoked Recon Cab Lights, Tuff Stuff 12,500 Pound Multi Point Winch
#67 Old 12-30-2012, 04:57 AM
fanatic1

Got my shirt the 26th (UPS tracking said January 3rd) Huge thank you!!! Awesome looking shirt!!!
#68 Old 12-31-2012, 11:06 AM
05PWrockcrawler

I can't wait to see mine.

Hopefully it will be delivered tomorrow. I leave to work offshore for work in LA. If not the wife will be seeing it first lol. Hopefully she doesn't steal it from me. You said delivered by January 2nd, do you know if that has changed? Just want to let the wife know to be on the lookout for it since I leave for work on the 2nd. Thanks.
#69 Old 12-31-2012, 12:20 PM
AcemanMCT
Power Wagon Winch Mob

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanatic1 View Post
Got my shirt the 26th (UPS tracking said January 3rd) Huge thank you!!! Awesome looking shirt!!!
Glad you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PWrockcrawler View Post
Hopefully it will be delivered tomorrow. I leave to work offshore for work in LA. If not the wife will be seeing it first lol. Hopefully she doesn't steal it from me. You said delivered by January 2nd, do you know if that has changed? Just want to let the wife know to be on the lookout for it since I leave for work on the 2nd. Thanks.
I thought I sent you the tracking#, didn't I? That's the only info I have on it, sorry.
#70 Old 01-01-2013, 01:09 AM
lightning04

Got my sweatshirt the other day... Thanks. Hope you got the t shirt back

Steve
#71 Old 01-01-2013, 01:31 AM
AcemanMCT
Power Wagon Winch Mob

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Got my sweatshirt the other day... Thanks. Hope you got the t shirt back

Steve
Nice! Yes, I got it. Happy New Year!
#72 Old 01-01-2013, 10:19 PM
lightning04

Happy new year
#73 Old 01-03-2013, 12:52 PM
05PWrockcrawler

I got mine delivered. The wife thinks it looks great. I won't get to see it for another week I'm offshore in LA working. Thanks for offering this out of your free time to get us something really cool to show off. Thanks.
#74 Old 01-03-2013, 03:13 PM
04Ram2500Hemi
Same Name, Different Game

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Order came in today- thanks again Ace!

2012 Ram Power Wagon
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Husky Floor Mats, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill

Gone But Never Forgotten!
2004 Ram 2500 4X4 SLT Quad Cab Hemi Silver Metallic, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Westin Nerf Bars Sprayed with Line-X, Bushwacker Extend A Fender Sprayed with Line-X, Rhino Lining in the Bed and Over the Rails, Truxedo Low Profile Tonneau Cover, Hell 500's Behind the Grill, Warn Front Receiver, KC Backup Lights, Custom Mounted Bumper Backup Lights, V-7 V Force Muffler, Auto Meter Transmission Temperature Gauge, SRT-10 Pillar Grab Handle, Kore Recon Suspension System, Kore Race Steering Damper, Kore Chase Control Arms, Kore Coil Spring Isolator, Kore End Links, 35x12.50 Mud Terrain SXT Tires, SRT-10 Hood, AEM Brute Force Intake, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Smoked Recon Cab Lights, Tuff Stuff 12,500 Pound Multi Point Winch
#75 Old 01-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Pokoki

I got my hoodie this week, and it looks great. No complaints here. Great work Ace!!!

2005 Dodge Power Wagon - 1 Ton tranny cooler, Mag Hytech rear diff cover, Mag Hytech tranny pan, K&N drop in filter, Fastman ported throttle body, N-fab 6 step nerf bars, HemiFever custom SCT tune, 180 degree Jet thermostat, Locker Bypass, Autometer Tranny temp gauge, SRT10 A-pillar pod, Hella 700FF driving lights, and Contura switches.

SOLD - Chevy 2500HD with a cammed up 496ci big block, full roller rockers, custom tune, and that finicky Allison transmission.

08 Yamaha Rhino 450SE. Hunterworks CDI...the work horse
03 Suzuki z463
#76 Old 01-04-2013, 06:38 PM
AcemanMCT
Power Wagon Winch Mob

(Thread Starter)
Glad to hear you guys like them. Once again I apologize for the delay receiving them.

Enjoy!

And for the spring, I have an embroidery thing in mind for hats and polos, if anyone's interested. And the nice thing about embroidery is I don't have to order a large batch and can order them one at a time as needed. I can even do you own jacket or whatever you have, if you like.

I might use Pit's winch strap PW logo for it, or redesign it. I know two professional graphic artists working for an advertising agency that are pretty good at it and may ask them for some ideas. Unlike screened shirts, with embroidery, the sky's the limit with multiple colors and designs.

Black '06 PW QC
Auto, pw, pdl, p-seats, tow package, RER touchscreen Nav/Sat with UConnect & v3 Lockpick, steering wheel audio controls, sliding rear window, premium cloth, heated seats, adj pedals, Tow mirrors.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails w/Carr steps, Toyo OC M/T 35x12.5x17, Mopar "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar, Bilstein 5100's, new larger steering box, Spicer front axle U-Joints, Carli Front Diff Protector, Custom Rockcrusher rear diff, behind the grill light mount bar. Carli/Bilstein 7100 Low Mount Damper, K&N Air Filter (stock intake), Silverstar Headlights, Ultrastar Turns & Fogs, KC 2x6 55 watt rev floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions' 12W LED reverse, brakes and high mount lights, and EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors EBC Yellow Stuff Pads, MyGig RER Low Speed CAN Bus Nav/Sat/UConnect and MyGig Lockpick Adaptor w/3 cameras.
Future Mods: King 2.5 with stainless shafts & clickers, Behind the grill Offroad LEDs, RAD-1 Digital Inclinometer, SRT 6.1 cam, Carli 3" or 6" coils, 3" or 6" leafs, & balljoints, and possible Long Arm.

If you want a Power Wagon Hoodie or T-shirt, PM me. I also have a new one coming up soon for the Rausch Power Wagon Get Together.
#77 Old 01-04-2013, 06:57 PM
MSCH2112
Bushwacker!

Got my stuff yesterday! ....and my daughter puked on my hoodie when i wore it...dunno if that says anything! kinda like buy a new car and it gets scratched first day out.

mike

2012 Power Wagon LARAMIE Pkg. w/ 12k Warn winch, Nav, Sunroof, Leer Topper, AMP boards, Spray on-bedliner-rockers-flares

Support Search and Rescue-GET LOST

High-Lift Jack w/ lots of tow ropes and winch tools
2009 Victory Jackpot Cory Ness Edition!
SOLD 2005 Power Wagon Quad w/ 12k Warn winch, loaded incl. leather, rockrails, nav, sunroof, 9.5 ti Warn winch in the rear, Gibson Headers and catback, Pace-Edwards full metal elec. bed cover and elec. tailgate lock, PIAA driving lights behind grill.
#78 Old 01-04-2013, 07:20 PM
AcemanMCT
Power Wagon Winch Mob

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSCH2112 View Post
Got my stuff yesterday! ....and my daughter puked on my hoodie when i wore it...dunno if that says anything! kinda like buy a new car and it gets scratched first day out.

mike
Think if it as good luck. :-)

Black '06 PW QC

#79 Old 01-05-2013, 11:24 AM
05PWrockcrawler

That's funny right there. Now you don't have to worry about it anymore. It was gonna happen sooner or later. Just got it out of the way quick lOl.
#80 Old 01-05-2013, 01:28 PM
AcemanMCT
Power Wagon Winch Mob

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PWrockcrawler View Post
That's funny right there. Now you don't have to worry about it anymore. It was gonna happen sooner or later. Just got it out of the way quick lOl.
LOL!

Black '06 PW QC

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.