Tb lift. - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Dodge Durango 2nd Gen (04 - 09) Forums > 2G Dodge Durango - Tire/Wheel/Susp Talk

Closed Thread

Zaleski.branden

Tb lift. - Posted: 12-22-2012, 01:18 PM
State: WA
Post #1

I just turned my tb bolts 6 turns each lowered it and did not see a change. Why is this please help. Should I just undo what I did and change the keys. Or my buddy was saying that maybe since its an 05 that maybe the bars have set in and that maybe I just returned it to stock height.

05 durango 4.7 AWD

Thanks in advanced.

Hour later drove it some more after cranks the to bolts 6 more turns now for a total of 12 each side. I have my front end about half an inch higher than the rear... Which is what I wanted.

I called so,e random dodge mechanics and they said that that many turns would be fine not hurt anything. I'm on my way to get an alignment now. Anyone else see a future problem with them being turned that much

Last edited by Zaleski.branden : 12-22-2012 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Found results
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

MileHighRango

Posted: 12-23-2012, 01:14 PM
City: CO
State: CO
View This User's Gallery
Post #2

I have mine cranked until they couldn't be cranked no more and have had no problems so far...

2004 Dodge Durango Limited Hemi
1985 BMW 635CSi (65k original miles)
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7-SOLD
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Big Horn Hemi
2006 Jeep Commander Limited Hemi

Sig pic by: BMRbrnSNRbrd

View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

Zaleski.branden

thanks - Posted: 12-25-2012, 01:49 AM
State: WA
Post #3

thanks. it does not seem to be hurting anything. was stressin haha. actually nice that u responded i emailed keith about those lifts u know current progress on that.

MileHighRango

Posted: 12-25-2012, 06:10 PM
City: CO
State: CO
View This User's Gallery
Post #4

That is a very dead project, I talked with him about bumpers and they wanted my truck for 3 months and lots of money. The lifts were an idea until they wanted my truck for two year and weren't confident they could get it street legal. My truck is currently around 3" front and back, and I was able to fit 35"s with just a little rubbing on the rear, though that was before I lifted the rear back up.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

2004 Dodge Durango Limited Hemi
1985 BMW 635CSi (65k original miles)
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7-SOLD
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Big Horn Hemi
2006 Jeep Commander Limited Hemi

Sig pic by: BMRbrnSNRbrd

Closed Thread