RetroShop's Black Friday Sale! - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Dodge Ram Truck 4th Gen (09 – Up) Forums > 4G Dodge RAM - General Talk

Closed Thread

RetroShop's Black Friday Sale! - Posted: 11-19-2012, 08:09 PM
Fükken Retro'd Moderator
City: Florissant
State: MO
View This User's Gallery View This User's Garage
View Member's FaceBook Profile
Post #1

Black Friday is a few days away, but the sale is here!

Ranging from Fukken Wax, to HID kits, to DIY projector kits.....and full on retros! Its all there! Even a few one off retros that when they are gone, they are gone! (Chally, Silverado and Camaro).

http://shop.retroshop.us/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1840

Deal runs through 11/25 @ 9PM!

DodgeTalk Moderator / Official DodgeTalk Supporter

Retro Shop - HID Projector Retros, Headlight Painting, Tail light tinting / Need a quote? Email me please - jeremy@retroshop.us

Fukken Wax Specials: Specials here! / Join our Fükken Facebook page!

Official Dodgetalk Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/DodgeTalk
Like us! Prize Giveaways, News, and More!!!

View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

wyat72

Posted: 11-19-2012, 10:45 PM
PAID OFF!!!
State: IA
View This User's Gallery
Post #2

Maybe, in-between contractions, I can convince my wife

Appearance Mods: Chrome Mopar Tubular Side Steps, Chrome Mopar Bug Guard, Mopar Tow Mirrors, Mopar Mud Flaps & Wheel Liners, Mopar Tow Hooks, Putco Chrome Door Handle Covers, AMI Chrome Fuel Door, Curt Customized Hitch Cover, Bully Locking Tailgate Handle, ACI Vanish Tonneau, Line-X Bed Liner, Autospring 2" Leveling Kit, Cooper Zeon LTZs.

Performance Mods: SuperChips FlashPaq, Volant CAI, 12589 Magnaflow Muffler and Y-Pipe.

Red Truck Club Member #289
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

Posted: 11-20-2012, 07:34 AM
Fükken Retro'd Moderator
Post #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyat72 View Post
Maybe, in-between contractions, I can convince my wife
HAHA, congrats, and good luck!!

Retro Shop - HID Projector Retros, Headlight Painting, Tail light tinting / Need a quote? Email me please - jeremy@retroshop.us

Dawizman

Posted: 11-20-2012, 09:29 AM
City: Cold Lake, Alberta
State: AB
Post #4

I've had a set of retrofit headlights, and a foglight kit in my cart for about a month now. I think I'll pretty much have to buy them now!

2010 Ram 2500 SLT CCSB 4x4 5.7, Deep Water Blue, Toyo Open Country A/T, SpaceKap + Ladder Racks + Conduit Box(Work Truck)

Gone:

2010 Ram 2500 TRX4 CCSB 4x4 5.7, Brilliant Black, Truxedo Edge, Go Rhino Dominator III Nerf Steps, Superchips 3865.

2004 Ram 1500 SLT RCSB 4x4 5.7, Atlantic Blue, 33" Toyo Open Country M/T

huntergreen

Posted: 11-20-2012, 05:53 PM
State: OTHER
Post #5

hey, congrats, wouldn't be the best time to ask.

Dawizman

Posted: 11-20-2012, 06:24 PM
City: Cold Lake, Alberta
Post #6

On the plus side, she probably won't remember anything, so just order what you want, and tell her she said yes

2010 Ram 2500 SLT CCSB 4x4 5.7, Deep Water Blue, Toyo Open Country A/T, SpaceKap + Ladder Racks + Conduit Box(Work Truck)

Gone:

2010 Ram 2500 TRX4 CCSB 4x4 5.7, Brilliant Black, Truxedo Edge, Go Rhino Dominator III Nerf Steps, Superchips 3865.

2004 Ram 1500 SLT RCSB 4x4 5.7, Atlantic Blue, 33" Toyo Open Country M/T

Talon_66

Posted: 11-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Anti-Chrome
City: Edmonton
Post #7

Awesome sale!
Past: White 2008 Evo X GSR - 400ish AWHP, and tonnes of mods
Past: Titanium Grey 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT

Posted: 11-20-2012, 08:55 PM
Fükken Retro'd Moderator
Post #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawizman View Post
I've had a set of retrofit headlights, and a foglight kit in my cart for about a month now. I think I'll pretty much have to buy them now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawizman View Post
On the plus side, she probably won't remember anything, so just order what you want, and tell her she said yes
hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon_66 View Post
Awesome sale!
Thank you!

plumcrazy73

Posted: 11-23-2012, 08:30 AM
Real Men Drive Mopars!
City: Fort Benning Ga Area
State: AL
Post #9

There is an order in my cart can or wish list under scamp71360@yahoo.com please look at it and tell me your thoughts Thanks.

chris

4TH GEN TRUCK CLUB MEMBER #72

MILITARY TRUCK CLUB MEMBER #129

plumcrazy73

Posted: 11-23-2012, 08:32 AM
Real Men Drive Mopars!
City: Fort Benning Ga Area
State: AL
Post #10

Never mind email did not show up on my phone as I got a new one. got it

4TH GEN TRUCK CLUB MEMBER #72

MILITARY TRUCK CLUB MEMBER #129

Posted: 11-23-2012, 09:22 AM
Fükken Retro'd Moderator
Post #11

Gotcha Chris! shot ya a text

stubiePW

Posted: 11-23-2012, 09:26 AM
State: OH
Post #12

Hey Jeremy, this is awesome. I just had one question. I see that you can choose a paint color for the, which is cool. Does that do all of it? On the order page, I really like the 5th pic (second row middle) I was wondering if I do a satin black with the mini gatling if it will look similar. Just curious.
Thanks. I really like the look of the satin black finish in the entire housing.

Posted: 11-23-2012, 10:01 AM
Fükken Retro'd Moderator
Post #13

very much!

Here's a all satin set (has a CCFL halo on the shroud there)

And if you select the satin paint, that would cover whatever you want painted in there. So, typically the parts:

Bezels:

Shrouds:

Bowls:

Reflectors.....well, that orange thing in the corner.

The only time a "secondary paint color" needs to be selected is if you wanted a shroud a different color, or if you wanted a wild scheme like these:

All sorts of options!

stubiePW

Posted: 11-23-2012, 10:33 AM
Post #14

I forgot to ask, sorry being a pain, haha. Does painting the bowl black hinder the high beams at all? Just curious since those are not projector, correct?

Posted: 11-23-2012, 10:37 AM
Fükken Retro'd Moderator
Post #15

in the quad setup, yes - the halogen highs will have diminished use. BUT, if your lows stay on with the highs (how most trucks that came from the factory with quads act) - then your projectors will put out a high beam as well.

stubiePW

Posted: 11-23-2012, 10:50 AM
Post #16

Hmm, interesting, thanks for the info. I've been looking through all the pictures on your site and really like the complete black look. Plus, I almost never use my highs. Between the fogs and lows I have enough. Now, I have no doubt I may never use them! Thanks, I think I will be purchasing today!

Caravel

Posted: 11-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Post #17

Hi there DodgeTalk Moderator, Your across the state from me.
I have arrived at the age where cool mods don't intrest me so much any more. BUT,,,,there is one thing that perked up my intrest and has stayed there for some time in from coming from a GM's Chevy, to a Dodge truck. Is a good set of running lights, and Phillips is from what I can see on the web a for runner kit. Now in looking over you sales at the site you brought out above, have I missed you'all offering along these lines ???

Posted: 11-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Fükken Retro'd Moderator
Post #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubiePW View Post
Hmm, interesting, thanks for the info. I've been looking through all the pictures on your site and really like the complete black look. Plus, I almost never use my highs. Between the fogs and lows I have enough. Now, I have no doubt I may never use them! Thanks, I think I will be purchasing today!
Thank you for your order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravel View Post
Hi there DodgeTalk Moderator, Your across the state from me.
I have arrived at the age where cool mods don't intrest me so much any more. BUT,,,,there is one thing that perked up my intrest and has stayed there for some time in from coming from a GM's Chevy, to a Dodge truck. Is a good set of running lights, and Phillips is from what I can see on the web a for runner kit. Now in looking over you sales at the site you brought out above, have I missed you'all offering along these lines ???
Hey!

I'm not sure exactly what you are after, got a link?

maynard77

Posted: 11-23-2012, 08:15 PM
State: WA
Post #19

Just ordered HID fogs for truck.
Pocket Flares, Bedliner, Iron Cross steps, DSS stabilizer
APS 2300 stall verter

Soon to come:
Carli 2.0 suspension W/ full Deavers , torsion bar and control arms

Posted: 11-23-2012, 08:55 PM
Fükken Retro'd Moderator
Post #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by maynard77 View Post
Just ordered HID fogs for truck.
Thank you! I'll get 'em on their way!!

Closed Thread