No eco mode light after dealer? - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP DODGETALK MERCHANDISE ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Dodge Ram Truck 4th Gen (09 Up) Forums > 4G Dodge RAM - General Talk

Closed Thread

10TXRAM

No eco mode light after dealer? - Posted: 11-19-2012, 06:43 PM
City: Houston
State: TX
Post #1

Just picked the truck up from the dealer and noticed I no longer have the "eco" light come on. I told them to update the truck computers because for some reason my sirius radio always says "updating channels" for a minute or two upon start up. Any who, just curious if anyone has heard of anything like this or if they messed my truck up? Ha.

Diablo tuner
Magnaflowed
Cutout
Jeep srt8 headers
custom Y pipe
HID heads/fogs
HID Reverse lights
Cooper STT's
3" level
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Gopackgo69

Posted: 11-19-2012, 09:14 PM
State: FL
View This User's Gallery
Post #2

Go into your evic and turn on eco light

10TXRAM

Posted: 11-19-2012, 09:57 PM
City: Houston
State: TX
Post #3

Was that in one of the updates? I have never had to before. Weird though...

Diablo tuner
Magnaflowed
Cutout
Jeep srt8 headers
custom Y pipe
HID heads/fogs
HID Reverse lights
Cooper STT's
3" level
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Closed Thread