Non-foulers - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums

#1 Old 11-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Dodge4x4810

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Non-foulers

I have custom tune for my truck because i run no cats and no egr. I monitor the readiness of the sensors and the catalyst and O2 sensors (downstream) are still not ready. So, come next may when i need an inspection, they need to be ready to pass. My only other alternative is have O2 parameters in the tune put back to stock, so the it becomes ready. So, in that case i would have to get non-foulers, and i was looking at the ones from Moe's Performance with the honeycomb (material in cats) inside the actual non-fouler. Has anyone ever tried these? I thought about the steel wool, but i would rather get something that i know will definitely work, or at least i would assume would work without flaw.

Thank

2005 Daytona HEMI qc 4x4

True Duals w/ x-pipe, No cats, 2 10 Series dumped, Mopar Cold-Air Intake, 3.92 gears, Removed Body Kit, T-bar crank, Diablo Custom Tune, 35x12.5x20 Pro Comp Xterrains, 3" PA Body Lift, Gibson headers, MSD wires, egr delete

"disturbing the peace since 1987"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-11-2012, 11:42 PM
dmcelhannon
Moderator David Mack

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
This is basically the "How To" for the non-fouler's.

http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179219

If you start a thread, be responsible and post the final outcome.

2002 Ram 1500 SLT 4x4 QC
~ Waiting to replace my Ram! ~ 2014 October 23rd WAS Judgement Day! ~
*** After 849-Days (2-Years 119-days) We Nailed Their A$$ to the Barn Door ***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rio Grande Valley Make-A-Wish Foundation's Raffle

Tickets are now available for purchase directly from the Rio Grande Valley Make-A-Wish office. They can be reached at (956) 686-9474. Even if you are from out of town you can participate because you do not need to be present to win.

1971 Dodge Charger Superbee Thread Link

Click the Superbee link to see the whole timeline thread....

#3 Old 11-12-2012, 09:32 PM
TheSatinPumpkin
Low N Slow

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Never know with these vehicles. finicky, finicky, finicky

Swype-n from my Galaxy Note

_- under construction -_

#4 Old 11-14-2012, 02:59 PM
JonRoc
Creature Of The Wheel

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I would love to ditch my 2 cats or just have one, but then to keep from having codes I'd have to try non foulers. The reviews on them working or not are so sketchy, its keeping me from doing so.

Seems 50/50 on them working or not working...even with steel wool stuffed in them.

"Code Red" 07 Ram RC 2/4.5 2WD 4.7

Installed or Soon To Be:
McGaughys Deluxe 2/4.5-OEM SRT10 Hood-TMD Bumper Cover-EFX Rollpan-GrillCraft MX Grille-08 Intake Manifold
Stock Chrome 20s-Flame Red Heads-SC3865 w/ Trans Upgrade-Airaid CAI-70mm TB-MF YPipe-Jet 180 Tstat
DMH ECutout-Jet Stream Scoop-SRT10 Wing-15% Tint-Nuvi 50LM-Cree 9W Rev LEDs-Radio Bez Painted Red
SiriusXM Radio-NS'ed Sonar Smoked LED Tails & Recon 3rd-Hawk HPS Pads-Belltech Street Shocks
Red LEDs In Grille-Tailgate Bar-PW-6" Stubbie-BT Emblem-Mopar Batt Shield-Bosch Icon Blades-3W Int LEDs
Going To Buy Someday:
Matte Black Hood Stripe & Roof Wrap-Alpine Sys-Aeon Bump Stops
Gibson Shorties GP316S-BT Int Pieces-CF Mirror Covers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.