D F W R A M S . C O M - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > DodgeTalk Website Forums > DodgeTalk .com Site Feedback and Ideas

Closed Thread

the fat kid

D F W R A M S . C O M - Posted: 04-15-2012, 10:48 AM
City: FORT WORTH
State: TX
Post #1

can anyone in management tell me why our site name is censored on here?

i cant link pics to members here that are looking for help or info. if youre scared of us stealing members (thats all i can think of why youd be censoring our site name) do you not realize that its a local group of guys that actually meet up and go to the track and shows. were not a competing site, its a site for our members in dallas/fort worth, we still use dodge talk and refer people here for stuff as well so i cant figure what the problem would be.

yours truly.
josh.

people who are irritated by people who have (insert dumb club name here) member #5 in there sig club. club member #1 and president.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

FreeLantz

Thumbs up  Posted: 04-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Retired DT Admin
City: Meadows Place
View This User's Gallery View This User's Garage
View Member's FaceBook Profile
Post #2

Hi Josh,

The decision to block your site was made by previous management here, and I'm willing to unblock the site as long as there isn't any spamming of our forums. We partner with clubs and organizations all over the country, particularly in Houston where I live with the HMCC for instance, and we can do the same with you. My one request would be a reciprocal link back to DT somewhere on your site or in the links area, if possible.

Thanks!
David

DodgeTalk Decals For Sale

View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

FreeLantz

Posted: 04-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Retired DT Admin
City: Meadows Place
View This User's Gallery View This User's Garage
View Member's FaceBook Profile
Post #3

dfwrams.com

Unblocked now.

DodgeTalk Decals For Sale

the fat kid

Posted: 04-15-2012, 06:04 PM
City: FORT WORTH
Post #4

thanks bunches man, its just damn inconvenient when im trying to link pics.

people who are irritated by people who have (insert dumb club name here) member #5 in there sig club. club member #1 and president.
Closed Thread