Help - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > DodgeTalk Marketplace > DiabloSport

ST-8

Help - Posted: 04-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Kind of an 03
City: Port Orange
State: FL
View This User's Gallery
View Member's FaceBook Profile
Post #1

I recently bought a predator from a member on here an am trying to program it to my truck, I keep getting "this vehicle needs an update. Download here: diablosport.com/dcx Calid:56029161ac" so i went to it downloaded all that i think i need but it still says the same. Also when i plug the tuner into the computer it doesnt respond at all it just stays off. Ive been messing with it for about an hour know an im starting to get upset.. I bet it something easy but idk what to do. Thanks for any help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diablosport-jon

Posted: 05-23-2012, 02:54 PM
State: FL
Post #2

I am sorry but it doesnt sound like you did , if You are continuing to have issues please call us for additional help.

561-908-0040

thanks,
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote