07 Pacifica - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP DODGETALK MERCHANDISE ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Vehicle Forums > Mopar Vehicle Talk

Closed Thread

girl power

07 Pacifica - Posted: 03-18-2012, 03:40 PM
City: Guelph, Ontario
State: ON
Post #1

Just added another mopar to our collection. Bought a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica. Problem the rear lift. If I push the button on the top panel it does not auto open shows on dashboard to cold for lifegate. Push the button on my key says same thing. It worked up until yesterday. Stopped at CT to grab some fluids and worked fine. Went next door to Walmart would not open. its 22 degress outside. Warm not cold. So I'm rather confused as to why this lifegate will now auto open. Anyone got any ideas?

R.I.P 2002 Dodge Caravan

2002 Dodge 1500

R.I.P 2000 Dodge Caravan

R.I.P 1996 Dodge Neon

DodgeCares

Posted: 03-19-2012, 01:11 PM
Dodge Cares
City: Mopar HQ
State: MI
Post #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl power View Post
Just added another mopar to our collection. Bought a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica. Problem the rear lift. If I push the button on the top panel it does not auto open shows on dashboard to cold for lifegate. Push the button on my key says same thing. It worked up until yesterday. Stopped at CT to grab some fluids and worked fine. Went next door to Walmart would not open. its 22 degress outside. Warm not cold. So I'm rather confused as to why this lifegate will now auto open. Anyone got any ideas?
Girl,

Is that 22 C or F? If 22C, the only thing I can think is that you are right on the borderline of it working or not due to temp as the threshold is 24C. If it was 22F then there is definitely something wrong as the threshold is 12F.

U.S. Top Care
Chrysler Group LLC
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Closed Thread