DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Truck Club

2K views 43 replies 14 participants last post by  FlameRedHemi 
#1 ·
Ok so I see all of these colored truck clubs, so I think for all of us Buckeye Staters we should have a Ohio Truck Club. I am taking on the responsibility of founding this club so PM me for membership I will keep record of all of the members DT names and membership #'s There are also a few of us trying to get a monthly meet set up on something like the first saturday of the month, we'll meet up at something like a pizza place hang out eat BS what ever... we will try to move it around every month since we are so spread out we try to do north, south, east, west meetings providing we can get a member from each direction to take on the responsibility of organizing the meet for there month ie: finding a place to have the meet and OK'ing it by the owner of the respective property, so lets see some initiative from you guys and lets start this spring off right with an official Ohio club and meets, hopefully we can get some events organized like track days, dyno days, ect, ect.... we've got plenty of tracks of all different kinds and lots of shops around to do them so if we can get some organizers in the different areas we could have alot of fun.... Any Volunteers? Ill take Columbus Area/Central Ohio...:loud:

#2 ·
Well not the response I was hoping for.

Bump

#3 ·
Bump...

#5 ·
Ok 2 members myself and aarhemi. Who else?

#6 ·
bump

#9 ·
nuttsquad03 your member #3 and 95dodgeram07 your member #4

Alright guys keep em' comin!

#11 ·
i will join

#12 ·
ok balistic your # 6, welcome

#13 ·
Im from Dublin

#14 ·
ok rob your #7, welcome

#16 ·
Let me have a number.

#17 ·
tkirk #8

sir_eagle #9

#18 ·
Blacknblackhemi #1
AARHEMI #2
nuttsquad03 #3
95dodgeram07 #4
Nighthawk70 #5
Balistic #6
rz0mbie #7
tkirk #8
sir_eagle #9

members put your # in your sig

#19 ·

#21 ·
Sign me up! I live in New Paris about 45 miles North West of Dayton.

There are 1251 members on dodge talk from Ohio according to the member map.

I may have a great spot in Dayton, Ohio the last weekend in July. There is a huge Wakeboard tournament at Eastwood lake Metro Park that weekend. Beautiful place with lots of room for lots of trucks, close to lots of hotels and food establishments.

#22 ·
Blacknblackhemi #1
AARHEMI #2
nuttsquad03 #3
95dodgeram07 #4
Nighthawk70 #5
Balistic #6
rz0mbie #7
tkirk #8
sir_eagle #9
Jram03 #10

Lookin good guys lets keep it goin. New members please put your member # in your sig. And GREAT JOB and good initiative by JRAM03 getting something organized in dayton for the last weekend in july, looks like maybee our first scheduled meet so far!! Keep up the good work

#24 ·
I am the Ohio coordinator for the USA Wakeboard Grass Roots wake board event that week end, so I will see if the club and the park will let us add this on. I should know something soon. I'm going to Indianapolis, IN. this weekend to meet with the President of the USA Wake Board club and try to work out the details. If for some (unknown to me right now reason) they wont let us meet there and then, I will look for a different venue in the Dayton area for this summer.

If any one has any ideas or want to jump in there to help set something up, let me or blacknblackhemi know.

#25 ·
I think there maybee a few of us gettin together sunday the 1st (tommorow) so far I think its gonna be slingin_mud, myself and rocky### any one else interested? I think were gonna meet @ hooters in reynoldsburg, weather providing. If anyone else wants to come let me know so I know how many are gonna be there it will be sometime in the middle of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.