DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBK Shorty Headers - Update

21K views 147 replies 33 participants last post by  Big Boi 
#1 ·
Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on these. I just spoke to my rep at BBK, and they currently have a 4th gen hemi truck in the shop for R&D. They are scheduled to begin working on the new flanges late this week, or early next week. They told me they would call me personally when these are ready to go, so cross your fingers that they get it done quickly. I know many of you are tired of waiting on JBA, so this is going to be a great alternative for the guys that dont want to spend $1500 on the ARH longtubes or wait 1-2 months for a set of JBA's.

#103 ·
That sucks, but I'm going to wait. I've been so close to pulling the trigger on JBA, but I just think they are overpriced. $400 for coated mild steel seems to be more appropriate. I wish JBA could do better on their prices.

#107 ·
Any word today Matt or were they closed?

#110 ·
OK, these have already been sent in for chrome plating and ceramic coating. This process will take about a week, then a week to box everythig up and have them ready to ship. End result, these are expected to ship the week of the 22nd or the 29th. They said they wont know an exact date until they get them back from having them coated.

#111 ·
Damn my need for instant gratification!!! This is killing me.

#113 ·
I know...that's the part that is killing me.

#114 ·
Hey Matt have you talked to them recently? Now that I've ordered I'm even more interested in what's going on with them.

#116 ·
Thank you.

#117 ·
I just realized that I did not update this thread the other day. I spoke to BBK again on Monday, and they are still expecting these to ship before the end of the month. They did not have them back from being coated yet, but they dont see any reason why these will not ship by the end of the month.

#118 ·
Hey Matt, have they gotten them back from coating yet?

#119 ·
Bad news. I was just told that they dont expect them to ship until the 20th now. I will be removing the headers from the site until these are officially in stock and ready to ship. I dont know where their mis information is coming from, but I am not going to keep everyone waiting on these.

#120 ·
So any news with these?? I am def ordering a set of stainless JBA's or these in ceramic when they become available. What is a realistic life expectancy of the BBK's since they are mild steel? I drive maybe 6k a year on my truck and do no towing...

#121 ·
interested to see when these come up. im in no hurray. will likely not be buying till the spring.

#123 ·
The last update was that they are now set to ship on or around November 20th.

#125 ·
Subject: RE: 2009 Dodge Ram 2WD BBK Headers Ceramic Coated

No, eta on those is 12/7

Ashley Hudson
Customer Service Manager
BBK Performance
P: (951)296-1771 x202
F: (951)296-9024
ahudson@bbkperformance.com
www.bbkperformance.com

Hello,

I was wondering if these are available for purchase right now in CA?

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.