DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

20' black chrome wheels

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  JonRoc 
#1 ·
Ive got three Dodge night Runner 20' black chrome wheels for sale. Theyre extremely hard to find and are expensive. $1100 at the dealership. I will sell all three for $1500. Thats a great deal. Or if you know where I can find one just like it plz let me know, I have been searching forever and have had zero luck. I live in Texas contact me for more info and/or pictures. 806-681-6512.
Thanks.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
These are so rare you don't even have 4. LOL. They go for $500 here on Craigslist..

oh..
At the request of several members, we would like to remind everyone that DT has a great Classified section that offers categorized forums for buying and selling vehicles and everything vehicle-related.

As a courtesy to our members who use the site for discussion and in search of information for their Dodge cars and trucks, we would ask that everyone please refrain from making "For Sale" posts in the general forums. The proper place for these posts is in the Classified section.

Also, "For Sale" items should not be listed in one's signature in the form of an itemized list. A great alternative is using a URL or link to your post in the Classified area and titling it "My Classifieds". This way, the people who want to read it will, and the rest of us will not have to.

Thanks for your cooperation, and for helping us keep DT the best Dodge enthusiast forum on the web.

#5 ·
You might get lucky on craigslist or ebay...but you have probably looked there already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.