DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

York air compressor mount for 5.7L Hemi trucks

8K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  dragynaz 
#1 ·
www.Jeepspeedshop.com does Hemi upgrades into Jeeps along with other custom work. I was surfin on Craigslist earlier and found this ad. Apparently they make and sell a compressor mount set-up. Thought some of the bagged guys may be interested in it.

KB

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow, I wish I would have known this before I sold the hemi. Eitherway, awesome find!

#4 ·
On their post on CL they have it listed at $200.

#6 ·
I think it would be used to fill your air tanks really fast more than anything else.
Some of the small compressers can take several minutes to do the same thing.

Since the York compressor is basically a modified AC pump it has an electric clutch on it and only runs when you want it to.. So wired to a low pressure switch on the air tanks would be nice and simple.

#7 ·
York compressors have been known to run over 10CFM and 200PSI with few or no issues. Looks like I might have a new purchase to make.

#8 ·
I wouldnt think there would be such thing as overkill??? Nothing like having to wait to air up!

#9 ·
I love my york....hands down the best mod ive ever done to my truck. Wont own a bagged truck without one...i'm fixin to add 8 more gallons to my already 11 once I get some time...Having to much air...will never happen.

#10 ·
LOL You sound like a man who knows whats up thacru. :) I always look forward to your build posts Bro. :tup:

#11 ·
So a york pump and an A/C generator fit up front?? I'm looking for a decent engine driven A/C generator. the pump look like a plus also!

#12 ·
I'm not sure what a A/C Generator is...I still have my stock a/c compressor and the york is mounted to the passenger side of the motor...so yes I still have both. Fixin to ac next week hopefull....

#13 ·
I have the need to plug in for 110V A/C. Out in the desert camping trips. Inverters won't cut it.

#14 ·
wondering if thecru was making brackets for the engine driven compressor i have an oasis compressor and it drives me nuts it sucks up so much juice from my batteries and is loud as hell.would like to do an edc i also have the 4.7 thanks

#16 ·
no im probably going to order one froim suicide doors. i have the oasis compressor hooked up now with 2 extra batteries and an isolator still sucks up alot of juice,and is very loud while on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.