DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Those with tool boxes..

12K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  Mikey_0304 
#1 ·
I'm looking at purchasing a black diamond plate, low profile took box for my truck. Haven't really landed on a brand yet, but am looking for some pictures if anyone has any...I won't really have much in the tool box, maybe some jumper cables and some medical equipment for FD purposes..but other than that, I mainly want one for the looks. Any advice

#2 ·
i bought this kobalt one at lows for 275$
its a better built box with a kobalt logo slapped on it..pretty good quality and fits good

Attachments

#5 ·
I have the TSC one also.....and love it. It is very handy.

BTW it was on sale around Christmas and I think it was around $200 or so.

#6 ·
#10 ·
Here's mine, I went with a DeeZee model.

Attachments

#11 ·
I have a small craftsman tool box I mounted in my bed. I don't need a large on and like having the full bed to haul crap.

#14 ·
I use my toolbox a lot and I have worn out quite a few cheap ones. My last purchase was a box from Tractor Supply Co. The latch mechanisms are replaceable if they get worn out. So far the box is doing good.

#15 ·
UWS makes a real good box.

#16 ·
Got the same one as 10TXRAM from TSC. It gets installed in the spring for softball/golf season, then comes out after it gets too cold. Only used to hold golf/softball equipment. Nice to be able to lock up without worrying about it being stolen.

willie

#17 ·
hate to hijack, but what dimensions should i be looking at for a toolbox of this kind? or are they universal fit? (excuse the dumb question)

#19 ·
I would make sure to spend the extra bit of money and get a good quality box, the cheap ones can be pryed open with a crowbar. My old man had everything stolen out of his one time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.