DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW I want this BAD!

5K views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  08HEMI1500 
#1 ·
#3 ·
yea i noticed that, if i were to get it, keeping my tires would have to be part of the deal.

#4 ·
D ratings on solid front axles can be a bad thing.

You may have to sweet talk them and say, look, I'll need tires.. and that is a $1500 at least. Maybe they'll come down $2K...

#7 ·
D ratings on solid front axles can be a bad thing. QUOTE]

Exactly right. Getting them to come down and you buying the proper load rated tires would be the best option.

Looks like a fairly clean truck except for the bumper damage. I would pull that plastic liner up and see how much rust is in the bed before you get to far in negotiations.

#5 ·
Nice. I wish they were that well priced around me. There always selling for what the cummins do in my area. Yo goin to try and work a deal to get it?

#6 ·
Go for it, if you really want it and understand what you are getting you won't regret it. Sadly though someone took the PW rims off it.

#8 ·
Did anyone else besides me notice the 02-05 A/C controls and think it was weird? Or did dodge still use those up to 09? Or is that what all the dual zone climate controls looks like? But yea other then those needing replacing and the ding in the bumper it looks clean to me. Price is high though but it is a PW

#9 ·
and theres no rock rails either? or did they not come with them it looks sick tho

#14 ·
don't get me wrong, i want it. and especially at the price. BUT right now its not in the financials to buy a new vehicle. That said, i doubt i could buy from them anyways. That entire auto mall is filled with total idiots. They wouldn't give me more on my trade a few years ago because i "needed new tires" and they would have to put new ones on etc. bunch of crap. That said me and a buddy went to test drive his dads old ram (long story but his dads old truck n gotten traded back to him, he had done a lot of work to it and wanted to buy it back, after the test drive we couldn't even find someone to give the keys back to. we waited long enough to smoke and left. I think thats why that truck is priced so low. i doubt they even realize what they have on their hands. unless it had a diesel in it.

#16 ·
It's also not an SLT like they show- it has heated leather seats. It's a pretty good looking truck.

#18 ·
That's what I'm saying. I think everyone who thinks the price is low is crazy. They obviously know what they have which is why it is higher then I think it should be. If they didn't they would advertise it as a 2500 5.7 4x4. They have a truck with a special package and took the opportunity to jack up the price. That truck is worth 21-22 tops with 65k, 4 years old and worn out tires. The tires alone should drop the price 1-2k.

#20 ·
That's true I guess it does depend on the area. In FL trucks in general run cheaper I would say. It think it's because less need for them with lack of snow and whatnot. But I guess what I'm trying to say is no one should be paying full price for that. You could easily talk them down with tires alone

#28 ·
You pay a premium for a diesel and you pay a premium for a Power Wagon simple as that (depending on area). If you want to get technical about it, this one is actually less than stock, as it has normal 2500 wheels, and the debaged the tailgate. I think the price is a little high, 22k is what it would likely get if it was all stock, and having no PW rims I would deduct 1000 of the top automatically.

#30 ·
Its just a stock Powerwagon? lol Don't see what so special.

That's what started it. Period done....

#32 ·
I love how PW guys think they're so much better then everyone else. They're like the rich, snotty kids of the truck world or something lol. I mean you're truck is great, yeah. But get over yourselves haha.

#34 ·
:thumbup:

okay maybe i can help with this, power wagons, and 2500's in general are expensive as hell in this area. All things considered that is a good price for this truck down here. I don't see why everything on these forums turns into such a pissing contest. Is there that much testosterone floating around this forum that every single thread turns into a dozen keyboard Tarzans beating their chests via caps and retarded acronyms?
:):thumbup:

Sent from my GS3 using the AutoGuide app

#33 ·
okay maybe i can help with this, power wagons, and 2500's in general are expensive as hell in this area. All things considered that is a good price for this truck down here. I don't see why everything on these forums turns into such a pissing contest. Is there that much testosterone floating around this forum that every single thread turns into a dozen keyboard Tarzans beating their chests via caps and retarded acronyms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.