DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got a New Baby

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  weevoe 
#1 ·
Hi, I mislabeled this thread... I recently got a used baby, an '05 Ram 1500 Daytona with pretty low miles for being 12 years old. (65K) I actually registered some years ago to DT and have not used it much until now. I also have a '97 Dakota 5.2 4x4 since new which has really performed well except for the factory paint peeling on the top surfaces after 14 years.
Anyway I have already read many of the threads here and found the user information and knowledge most helpful!

#2 ·
Congratulations on your new Daytona.

I love that GoMango color.

I purchased my 2005 Daytona new and currently have 46K miles on it.

Great looking trucks and still turn a few heads.

Any plans for Mods?

#4 ·
I'm just begining to look at Mods and upgrades. I currently am upgrading the Radio to a double din Pioneer with backup cam & BT. I got the sub dash cut out and partial wired then it got cold here in PA. I'll get it done when it warms up above 40° F. The steering wheel control interface wasn't working so I need to do some troubleshooting too. I started looking into the superchip tweaks here on the forums but haven't decided on that yet. I can see doing the exhaust to flowmasters or ?. Yes, It still turns some heads and I love the GoMango color too. I thought mine was low mileage but yours is great. Have a great week!

#3 ·
very nice ion both trucks

#8 ·
Welcome to DT!

:dtrocks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.