DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

got some snow...

2K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  Rock$tar 
#1 ·
We got 'some' snow the other day and after plowing snow for 50miles i figured i couldn't get anymore snow packed so thought i'd go play around in the yard, took some video's too but they apparently got corupted somewhere between my camera and my computer.

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
It handled really well, once I get some weight in the back it'll be even better. The yard was easy, on the road it was more hard packed and It handled nicely tthere to, even with snow coming over and blocking the window

As for the snow in rims...yeah experienced that tonight about70km/hr able was brutal...will have to clean out before any major driving

#5 ·
Looks like fun. I'm not a big snow fan though...

#10 ·
Our area needs the moisture, but I hate snow. Choices, Choices?

I will say it is fun to tear around in 12 inches of new fluff.

#11 ·
Can't wait for it to come our way. I hate when the snow gets packed in the stock rims though.

#14 ·
WOW , what is all that white powdery stuff????, most of us here could not handle that ..you should have seen when we had a few inches of snow....we made stick men, thats when you scrape all the snow you can from a spot in your yard, and make it into a snowman like thing, it has sticks poking out all over the place.....LOL :D

Attachments

#15 ·
I love drifting through the nice fresh snow!! My old Dakota was a champ for that and would go through anything!! Haha ill have to relearn again with the new truck this winter!! Always had a manual truck for the snow before now.

#16 ·
yeah, i enjoy the snow in my halfton and on my sled...but i'm also a truck driver and i could do without the snow in that aspect of my life. unfortunately i can't have it both ways lol

#17 ·
Cool pics! What kind of tires are you running? Limited-slip or open diff?

Kevin

#18 ·
i can't remember offhand but i'll try and remember to check in the morning. they're nothing special and pretty bald now, i'll be putting my winter tires on when i get home from work in a few days. as for differential...i think it's open, this is what my buildsheet said.

3.55 Rear Axle Ratio
Corporate 9.25 LD Rear Axle

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.