DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

05 hemi durango on 26s

9K views 25 replies 23 participants last post by  Fraid Knot 
#1 ·
hi, this is my 05 hemi durango on 26" DUB big homies. ill post better pics once my stereo system is put in.if any1 is interested in rims for their truck you may email me or call me 419-356-8832, im a wholesaler.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Daaaaaaaaaamn! Those are some big dubs! :hair:

How is the ride quality with the thin sidewalls? Any rubbing? What size are the tires?

#6 ·
crazy man. how about braking? isnt that a LOT of rotating mass?

also, why bother with the 26" on the side doors? IMO, you don't need it, rims that big speak for themselves.

#7 ·
ditch the terrible graphics and you're onto something.....nice work otherwise...

#8 ·
If he had 420 on the back glass he'd be getting pulled over constantly! :D On the other side of it, different strokes for different folks. It's not my taste, but, what does that matter. As long as he likes his look, that's all that matters! :gr_patrio

#15 ·
Wow, those things are HUGE!

Is this a company vehicle or show vehicle of some kind?

What are the graphic numbers on the doors for?

#18 ·
Holy crud... I've got so many thoughts right now on this truck and complexs...

FreeLantz said:
What are the graphic numbers on the doors for?
The ones to let everyone know how big he rolls?

#19 ·
OH MY GOD, That D looks like the cartoon characters from the steve madden shoes. Not my style, but cares about my opinion , if he thinks he is pimpin so let him pimp. Get rid of the 26" decals on the doors it might just look better.

#20 ·
Dude...lol...your D has some shoes!!!

#23 ·
05hemion26s said:
hi, this is my 05 hemi durango on 26" DUB big homies. ill post better pics once my stereo system is put in.if any1 is interested in rims for their truck you may email me or call me 419-356-8832, im a wholesaler.
The graphics are because he's a wheel wholesaler as he says and yeah thats too big but i can see a whole group that would be into them.

#25 ·
brednova said:
that is a love it or hate it setup. I like big wheels and all... On an escalade maybe...The D does not have the right body for those. 23 or 24 maybe...Id stop at 22 personally
I agree, 22 inches is the biggest I would go for a Durango. Now only if i had $4,000.......

#26 ·
Looks Good Man. What Would A Set Of Them Set Me Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.