DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Pictures of me stuck in the mud!

3K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  funinak 
#1 ·
Here are some pictures ome me stuck in the mudd, i doesnt look bad, but it took a old K10 Blazer and a tow truck pullin the blazer to get me out, i was stuck there from 2 30 pm till 8 pm when they got it out finally! :rck:

This also gets me to show off my truck , haha! though not in the best situation.

first picture is one of my favorites!!

GOOD TIMES!!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
AWESOME !!! :cheerl: :drivingz:

I think your tires are killing you though... those are dirt road tires. Some mudders willhelp ya out of that mess !!! ;)

#3 ·
Gettin stuck sucks.... but man that looks like fun.... HAHAHA

#4 ·
That looks like all sorts of fun

#5 ·
bigger tires would help a lot and a little more weight in the bed

#6 ·
Looks like so much fun in the mud!!!!

#9 ·
tires tires tires. some mt's wouldve gotten you out.

but it doest look like you tried that hard.
you arent stuck till you spinn all 4 till u cant open a door.

departue angle is way lees than approach on these rams and my rear bumper always tears up real estate

#10 ·
Reminds me of the time i got stuck in my tahoe.....i didnt see a rock and i got high centered on it....stupid ass me kept spinin and i kept digin my self deeper and deeper....a 3/4 GMC couldnt even pull me out. I wont ever go muddin again with out the right equipment.

#11 ·
YA the pictures dont do this justice , the truck was sitting on a middel of 2 deeep ruts, the pig was in the ground and the front was laying on the ground... all 4 wheels were no longer touching any surface they were jsut sitting in holes of soup.. i could literally jump on the bumpers and the truck wouldnt even move..

haha it was a good ol time though..!!

#12 ·
I know how you feel
I got stuck once and had to leave it over night and get winched out by a jeep.

Attachments

#14 ·
Yea, That Pallete laying in the rut on the entrance of the mud hole would have been a tell tale sign of "Dont Even THINK About It!!!"....

Nice Pics Guys!

Remember... Offroad RESPONSIBLY!!!!!!!!!

#15 ·
I got stuck like that in a carwash last week, I pulled up on the tracks, I go to put the money in, and crash! the supports for the tracks gave out and the drivers side was in the hole, 4WD Low got me right out. I need to remember I have a camera phone for those sorts of things, but I always forget.

#16 ·
haha, stuck in a carwash!, thats funny how it made the rails colapse!!

#17 ·
Definately a lift and real tires are needed for off roading!! Mud terrains will get you stuck too. Once that tread gets packed with mud all ya got is slicks. Try a Interco swamper or bogger. The lugs on the side will get you clear. The only bad part is washing it afterwards...lol. I have solved this problem with my Jeep!! I just don't wash it...I let mother nature wash it with the rain....lol

#18 ·
coolchrisp said:
Here are some pictures ome me stuck in the mudd, i doesnt look bad, but it took a old K10 Blazer and a tow truck pullin the blazer to get me out, i was stuck there from 2 30 pm till 8 pm when they got it out finally! :rck:

This also gets me to show off my truck , haha! though not in the best situation.

first picture is one of my favorites!!

GOOD TIMES!!
AWESOME!! Glad to see some of us actually take their trucks off-road :rck: If you had a decent set of A/T or mud tires on there you probably wouldn't have been stuck! I'm not busting ya or anything, I still have the stockers on my truck too :mad: The spousal unit isn't keen on me replacing tires just to get different/better ones, so I'm stuck until these wear out........

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.