DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Guy

3K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  danny.p.watts 
#1 ·
Just saying a quick hello. Been lurking for a couple of weeks. Picked up a 2012 black PW. Only thing Ive done so far is tint the front windows and remove the decals from the side (red stripe and 4x4) as well as hood decal. Truck is replacing a 2003 F350 6.0 I had since new and just sold. Was on the fence about getting another diesel, but decided against one this time around. Ive got a company car (black 09 charger) so my 03 only had 35K on when I sold it and just couldn't justify the diesel. (plus just never really trusted the 6.0 completely for obvious reasons)

Ive noticed a few of yall came from jeeps. I also have a 13 JK Unlimited Rubicon that I love, also black. Wife drives a black Chevy Cruze so I send a lot of time cleaning cars lol.

Truck has been great so far, Jeep be getting ignored. Ill put up some pictures later on.

#3 ·
Any pics?

#4 ·
Welcome and congrats! It's funny that you removed your Power Wagon decals and some others are adding them to be posers... :D

#5 ·
Welcome to DT!

#7 ·
Thanks for welcome. Ill post up some pics this weekend. Just to be clear, I removed the red stripe and 4x4 decals on the side as well as the hood flat black decal. It still has power wagon on the tailgate and hood for now. Still not sure about taking those off too, but leaning toward it.

#9 ·
Welcome to the forum and to the PW crowd. :D I'll leave the Power Wagon decals on. :D Oh, you need 5 posts before you can post pictures.

#12 ·
LMAO! :D

Just don't tell them I'm getting tired of my MPG's.. I asked what the new diesels were getting and they must be bitter towards us - as I didn't get any replies.. :ugh

At least we have a sense of humor on this side...

#20 ·
Nice DEERE in the background :rck:

Oh yea good looking PW as well :ugh

#14 ·
Nice collection. Welcome to the Winch Mob!

#16 ·
Looks good without the red stripe and 4x4 decal.

#17 ·
:winchmob: approved. :D

#18 ·
Looks good! I almost bought its twin! (I was contemplating black but bought Mineral Gray) I am in the process of selling my 2011 Jeep JKU Rubicon so, I'm one of the reformed Jeep guys, LOL! Nice looking 2013 Rubi you've got there too!!! (nice matched pair you've got there- both some sweet Mopar offroad muscle in sleek black paint!!!!)

#19 ·
If I would have found a Mineral Gray local I probably would have gotten that. I do love Black though, cant ever go wrong. Im on my 4th Jeep, every time I sell one I regret it so this is a keeper. Ive had a 80 Cj7, 01 TJ Sport, 06 TJ Rubicon, and this one. The new 3.6 Pentastar is amazing in my opinion. Kinda cool to have two different vehicles both with electronic sway bar discos and lockers. My plans for Jeep are AEV front bumper and winch next to even it up with big brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.