DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ Beach Trip Idea??

4K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  Chick Nasty 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

was thinking... we all need to get together and hang out! Not sure if the beaches in NJ will be rebuilt by next summer (hoping they will) BUT it would be fun to get some dodgetalk guys out on the beach maybe do some surf fishing???? Anybody have any thoughts on this or would like to go??

See less See more
#2 ·
most require passes. leaving ocean city on south end..right before bridge into strathmere theres an old tower station on dirt road.. about 100 ft long and opens up to 500ft of beach. been there a million times without getting hasseled or questioned. only problem...road leading to bridge is gone a sea meets bay again

#3 ·
that spot would be cool, just wait for flooding to pass...

#4 ·
the hurricane washed away alot of little roads like that one. 3/4 of beaches washed away as well. im 20 minutes from oc. its still horrible down there. i cant even imagine a little farther north.i had a good crabbing spot in tuckahoe..thats gone too lol

#5 ·
dayum...yea i havent been to the beach in a bit...was working a shore medical during the storm and saw all the flooding then but other than that i didnt know...again Im talking summer so hopefully things we starting to get fixed

#7 ·
yea sounds good

#8 ·
ok lets keep this idea going...let mopar invade the jersey shore!

#10 ·
i would be in

#11 ·
it is.... and only a suggestion of beach .... we'd have to see conditions in the spring/summer...Toms River got hammered so its a waiting game to see how bad it will be

#15 ·
Ocean City fishing pier on the bridge is still there...didnt go into the island though.

#16 ·
the beach would be way better than this

#17 ·
U gotta call me next time. I was there today on south side near strathmere. I'm going back tonite too

#18 ·
not sure when im heading back over but I def will !!

#20 ·
Got 1 keeper and 4 shorts off ocean side corson's inlet this morning. Fish Bass Fish Pike Striper bass

Not truck related but maybe it will entice you guys to get in gear

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#22 ·
Passes for Corson's Inlet will be at Bellplain State Forest Hq this Friday. $50 each. Jan 1st to Apr 15th and then Sept 15th to Dec 31st are dates allowed on beach.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#23 ·
Nice catch sikhemi! 50 isnt bad, maybe as soon as this cold breaks we can get out there...maybe first week of april?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.