DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Putting 74 ramcharger bucket seats and console into my 76 d100

8K views 20 replies 4 participants last post by  76d100318 
#1 ·
If anyone is interested, I found a pair or ramcharger seats and a console for 80 bucks, a lot cheaper way then getting the lil red express bucket seat set. I can post pics if anyone wants to see.

#5 ·
How do I post pictures hahah.

#7 ·
#8 ·
#9 ·
#10 ·
#11 ·
#12 ·
Looks good man! You can copy the IMG code under the share option on photobucket or something along those lines and then the picture will display directly on the forum instead of redirecting us to photobuckets site.

Anyway, I need to get me something like that. I'd love buckets instead of the old worn out bench. The console would be a very welcome addition as well.

#13 ·
Ah I gotcha! I understand that whole process now. And thanks Man! The buckets are much more comfortable then the bench, more leg room, and I sit a little taller. My dad made the lid on the console, much more space now.

#15 ·
Yeah I used the bases and frame off the original ramcharger buckets, left side lined up with factory bench, so I had to drill 2 extra holes on each side. Il post a pic of the base.

#16 ·

#17 ·

#18 ·

#19 ·

#21 ·
Carpet is by auto interiors. I had to take the center seat belt out but yeah works good. Carpet is premolded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.