DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnect help

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  cccgp 
#1 ·
Just bought a 2009 Ram 1500 qc. Has the buttons for uconnect and hands free but I pres it and it says no uconnect connected or somwthing like that. What do I need and how much will it cost. Haha

#3 ·
I did find some stuff on ebay. It was a wire harness, cd, and a little module. Is this what you are talking about? I saw that for around $250. I did read about going to the dealer to have the TPIM or something like that programmed.

#5 ·
I'm thinking I could get the setup needed elsewhere than from a dealer. But I will do my research. I don't really wanna spend 450 on that. I could claim false advertisement from the dealer I just bought this from. They had it listed on the options. LOL But I'm not a d*ck. Thanks for the help.

Much appreciated

#6 ·
Can you pair your cell phone with the system? Some of the Uconnect features will only work with a phone connected.

#9 ·
Push the phone button, say 'setup', then 'pair a device'. Say the name you want to give your phone, a priority level, and then a pin number.

Make sure Bluetooth is on on your phone though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#10 ·
Yea, I push the phone button and it says uconnect not connected! There doesn't seem to be microphones in the rear view or anything either. Oh well...life goes on. HAHA I would like that module tho. So maybe someday. Wanna get a tonneau and intake and leveled instead.

Thanks for the help everyone! Appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.