DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Flow installed...

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  skip05 
#1 ·
I finally got around to installing my True Flow CAI. Paid $51 (part and shipping). I also got rid of the breather tubing that runs from the back of the engine to the factory air box. I replaced the two rubber hoses that connect to each side of the engine as they were cracked as well. I used a Spectre breather I picked up from Advance Auto for $10. Definately sounds like I picked up some power and seems to have gotten another 1 or 2 mpg as well.

viewed from passenger side

viewed from driver side

See less See more
#5 ·
Congrats on finally getting your intake on, looks good.

#6 ·
Looks good- I have the same setup. It was a smokin deal and it makes it a little more fun to listen to when you stomp the skinny pedal too. My MPG's are pretty simliar, maybe .5 more but it's hard to tell with pre-heating due to the cold temps here.

#7 ·
According to the onboard mpg computer, I can squeeze 19 mpg in the city and 23 on the interstate. This is of course if I'm easy on the go pedal.

#10 ·
The only hand calculating I've done has been when the wife drives it. The Durango is the family vehicle and gets used daily to drop off kids, get groceries, post office runs, etc. When she's driving, the D gets around 17 mpg in the city and that's done by hand calculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.